Emulation for better drops

K so your on kings game nmhcmm and you use the emulator/xbox controllers for better drops right? So my question is,the use of using emulators is to get more mobs for more drops OR does more players being around increase the drop. My point is,im thinking of using emulator before start of the wave and remove them after the wave for the increased number of mobs.With proxy traps and whatnot,your screen gets laggy with 4 screens displaying the same things. So,removing 3 annoying screens will reduce lag and make repairing more efficient. Would this work? Also,is it inferior toward having 3 afks throughout the wave?

Number of mobs and total drops allowed on the floor depends on the number of players, thus it's more likely to find a good item.

Of course, more mobs also mean longer waves (more time needed) and stronger enemies. So I wouldn't call it useful trick.

The reason why Kings Game seems to give better drops over Tavern Defense is that Kings Game gets much more mobs early, that's all.

so if i use the emulator for 3 afks and quit after the start of the wave,the effect is the same as having those 3 afks afk throughout the wave?

hmm i didnt see it from that point of view.now as i come to think of it,thats quite true..wise man there lol

You play more than 3 on Kings NMHCMM, you can say goodbye to your armor drops..............DLC will wash it out with certain Character. Jester or EV will wash them out with crap weapons.

I would really like to kill the "run summoners" myth.. I am not sure who started that, someone that has not tested, and is fooled by just crap armor being on the map.

Run Monk and app............ Two with the less DLC has gotten a lot of Ult armor for me wave 21. Less Trans armor drops, but the numbers are there to produce an Ult armor drop or a few sup

Run just monk, and I normally Pick up over 20 trans armor drops. Not seen a Ult armor drop with just Monk.

Mike.

Of course, more mobs also mean longer waves (more time needed) and stronger enemies. So I wouldn't call it useful trick.

I call it a useful "trick" in survivals cause you only have to build once to get much more loot! :)

Campaign of course, I only join with my other heroes on last wave for the reward.

I call it a useful "trick" cause you only have to build once to get much more loot! :)

You know if you can bring in the extras at the reward wave?

A post near the beginning said you have to bring them out on the character screen.

I farm prop cats by running wave 23 & 24 only. At the end of 24 ... when there are a few ogres bobbing around and stuck, I join in 3 other controllers (get message saying that they will join during next build). Once wave 24 is complete and the build prior to wave 25 starts, my 3 additional characters join ... and I get 4 prop cats :) I do the same thing on Aqua, waves 18 & 19. You can farm pets on these maps in about 30 mins or so. I do have to say that this does not guarantee good drops. I've farmed about 20 -24 cats this way ... and about 12 - 16 horses ... none particularly stellar. Decent but not really high end. I'm hoping that at some point I will get one to drop that is really killer.

if you have 4 players active at the start of the wave, you will have more enemies, that are stronger
and yes, more enemies tends to mean a better chance at having better loot at the end of a wave (on the same wave of the same map, etc)

but, the player count when an item drops determines how many items will stay on the map, and if you own more, or all, of the characters that are in the game, you will get more of the mana that is received when you "sell" everything at the start of the next wave (it's divided as equally as possible between all of the characters)

also, for mid-survival rewards, as stated above you can join midway through a wave (or right at the end) and still receive the award, but for end-map rewards (such as those for killing a boss, or finishing a survival map) the character has to have been active from the start of the wave, and not have left the game

to cut it all down, having 4 players active at the start of the wave and then leaving is probably not the best way to achieve a chance at better loot

You play more than 3 on Kings NMHCMM, you can say goodbye to your armor drops..............DLC will wash it out with certain Character. Jester or EV will wash them out with crap weapons.

I would really like to kill the "run summoners" myth.. I am not sure who started that, someone that has not tested, and is fooled by just crap armor being on the map.

Run Monk and app............ Two with the less DLC has gotten a lot of Ult armor for me wave 21. Less Trans armor drops, but the numbers are there to produce an Ult armor drop or a few sup

Run just monk, and I normally Pick up over 20 trans armor drops. Not seen a Ult armor drop with just Monk.

Mike.

So you're sayin that a monk gives a higher chance for ult ARMOR drops than the summoner? If so,all the better.Tower boost is wack.

So you're sayin that a monk gives a higher chance for ult ARMOR drops than the summoner? If so,all the better.Tower boost is wack.

Number of characters and type of characters do not affect the RNG for item stats in any way. The only difference is how many items drop (number of characters in play) and what types of items drop (depending on the character classes in play).

Because neither affect the RNG for stats, logically if you're looking specifically for armor, summoner's best, and ignore anybody who says otherwise.

Consider:

With summoner:

100 items drop
All are armor
RNG is normal

With a monk:

100 items drop
Some are armor, some are weapons
RNG is normal

Using only summoners gives more armor drops with the same RNG, which means more chances for good armor. Understand?

Dingle has not tested this, it's very clear.............

I have tested Kings NMHCMM with both summoner and just Monk.

I recorded the drops.

12 trans armors with summoner, tons of junk armor, wave 30

25 trans armor drops with just Monk. Wave 30

This is over a week period 2 times a day. Monk always wins the better armor drops over just summoner.

Running summoners do not produce better armor drops. It's not true.

Running Monk and App (less DLC characters) I always get Ult armor drops, less trans armors.
Running Monk and summoner, I get less trans armor, more monk weapons.

I have never gotten a Ult drop with just Monk, Never more trans with just summoner.

Mike.

K so your on kings game nmhcmm and you use the emulator/xbox controllers for better drops right? So my question is,the use of using emulators is to get more mobs for more drops OR does more players being around increase the drop. My point is,im thinking of using emulator before start of the wave and remove them after the wave for the increased number of mobs.With proxy traps and whatnot,your screen gets laggy with 4 screens displaying the same things. So,removing 3 annoying screens will reduce lag and make repairing more efficient. Would this work? Also,is it inferior toward having 3 afks throughout the wave?

Just so you understand: More players doesn't mean better drops. It only means more drops.

The only reason you see 'more" junk armors on Summoner is because armor is all that drops. The crappiest stuff is removed first when you hit the drop limit, but there's always sure to be some junk left at the end of a wave- Normally this would be a mix of weapons and armor, but with summoner, there's only armor. This creates the illusiion that summoner makes crappier stuff drop- it doesn't. It only means that the crappy stuff and the good stuff are all in the same kind of items, rather than split between two different kinds.

Also, conducting one test run for summoner and no summoner is not anywhere near sufficient for a scientific test. That's like polling 5 people in NYC on some question- the results are not likely to be accurate.

I do sort of know that it doesnt increase the quality/drop.Anyway,one more afk only gives a few dozen more mobs.Thats pretty pathetic lol.

EDIT* Currently in a run and when i add in an afk,the mob count decreases? whats up with that?