Hey guys,

Is there a chart somewhere buried on the Wiki or in the forums I've yet to find that lists the various caps for stats on armor, pets and weapons? Thanks!

Only stat cap I've been able to confirm is movement speed, which caps at 100. Any additional point into movement speed past 100 does absolutely nothing as far as I can tell.

Only stat cap I've been able to confirm is movement speed, which caps at 100. Any additional point into movement speed past 100 does absolutely nothing as far as I can tell.

Someone said the other day that genie attack caps as well. maybe the number was 10k?

Someone said the other day that genie attack caps as well. maybe the number was 10k?

I think that was what he quoted but I call BS. I see a noticeable difference between my 20k/28k genies.

Genie doesn't cap, but it gets to the point where upgrades are better spent in hero stats than the genie's attack.

Djinnlet caps on mana return, which may be what you're thinking of. Can't remember the number off the top of my head, but the mana from Djinnlets caps by the time the pet reaches 5k damage.

Most things in the game don't cap; they just reach a point where the scaling is terrible.

Diminishing returns takes play on most stats well into the thousands but you should never be that high unless you're playing on open. By the way Diminishing Returns = The more you put into something the less it does in return. But the diminishing rate [from what I've witnessed playing with equipment in the DDDK] is a small percentage.

I'm at 12K on my genie and if something is in range I'm usually getting a lot of mana so I've started putting it into an ugly neg attack stat it has. Might not be prudent but its just so ugly all negative n stuff.

If I'm using a genie, it's going to be on the lower waves, so I don't care about hero stats, especially not hero attack (and attack doesn't scale that well anyways). Hero health I can at least understand if staying alive is an issue.

The difference b/w 10k and 30k is almost 100 mana. That's an extra triple star defense every 12 cycles. I think increasing genie return is definitely worth it past 10k as long as you can use mana faster than you can gather (that includes both off genie and mobs), which high cast classes like Jester, Adept, and Apprentice (with overcharge) can do.