When is the next Hero DLC going to be?

We've been told the Jester is the last hero that will be added to the game.

That's not to say Trendy will never consider it (imagine the scenario where a modder creates a new hero so good that Trendy just has to implement it)

But it's probably not going to happen any time soon. At this point Trendy announcing a new hero would result in shock and awe.

But why?
It can be more fun if every month +- there is going to be new DLC Hero ..

And then Trendy has the grumpiest employees ever and we get horrible DLC

i would guess minimum a half year, maximum 2 years. It will happen if the game stays alive, but it wont be for a while, since the game currently is pretty "balanced" :)

(also, it takes LOTS of work :P )

But why?
It can be more fun if every month +- there is going to be new DLC Hero ..
It took a lot longer than a month to create each of the heroes in the game. I don't think you realize how much goes into them- All of the heroes were in development long before they were well known to most people- as was everything else in the game. Trendy doesn't likely have the manpower to develop more new content on that scale while still being able to actually work on and finish their next game.

If they ever decide to do it I will have my $3-5 in tow on day one. They could/should charge for it to make it worth their while. It would be worth mine.

new class should be a copy of Cait Sith.

It took a lot longer than a month to create each of the heroes in the game. I don't think you realize how much goes into them- All of the heroes were in development long before they were well known to most people- as was everything else in the game. Trendy doesn't likely have the manpower to develop more new content on that scale while still being able to actually work on and finish their next game.

to prove this one, anyone notice how much of the added DLC content is in the original videos for Dungeon Defenders? I noticed it the other day xD

The only other class I would be keen to see would be a Mage version of the Barbarian, I want to dps, but I dont like the Barb >_

The only other class I would be keen to see would be a Mage version of the Barbarian, I want to dps, but I dont like the Barb >_<

Evil meet Jester, Jester meet Evil. :)

If they added a hero class I'd like to see some type of engineer type that builds repair towers in MU points. Right now most towers don't get used anymore because in NM things just smash through them. Minion walls are better because they heal ( and do damage )

Things like slice n dice could be useful again if there was a way to keep them alive without having to have a hero constantly healing it. Something like a repair bot ( just reskin the mage and the heals only work on towers would work ) would change the game up.

His other abilities could just copy other classes skills but be in the MU pool instead. Stuff like gas trap could be grease trap. Same effect but not in the DU pool.

By just reskining other abilities you wouldn't be adding anything new to the game but allowing points to be used in the MU pool would offer all new types of builds and not force every build to be minion wall + whatever you want to throw down behind it.