Trends for High-Upgrade Armor?

I'll grab a great piece of armor "Moraggo Insane+ (first few waves, all I can do). Then I'll farm Moraggo for a week and not get squat. It was only those one or two waves in the beginning, then the well went dry.

After Moraggo, I switched to Glitter Insane + last night and the same thing. Had a couple of nice pieces (80^ 90^'s). Since those 80^ and 90^'s pieces I've ran Glitter probably an additional 15-20 times and it's dryed up. No more good armor.

Where next?

I've thought about starting a thread for people to post information about high-upgrade armor they found. Hoping to develop a trend.

What map were you on?
What difficulty?
Amount of upgrades?
Time of day?
Were you online or offline?

I doubt the Trendy developers wrote the program to only give good armor during certain times of day or whether you're online or not, etc...

Bottom line I don't think those questions would help. I think it's "Luck" and of course, "Increased odds by playing more often".

Do you see any trends when you are finding good armor?

me and my friend played misty insane+ first wave and did that all day. we ended up with like 3 100+ pieces, 2 90+ pieces, and a few lower pieces for 78 and 83

me and my friend played misty insane+ first wave and did that all day. we ended up with like 3 100+ pieces, 2 90+ pieces, and a few lower pieces for 78 and 83

Not sure how many 1st wave runs you did? But let's say 60 and look at your 100^ pieces. Averaged 1 out of 20 1st wave runs produced a 100^ armor.

Its all random I used to get good 110+ armor from moraggo insane plus but its been a while since ive gotten any but alch labs insane+ is the place ive gotten several 120+ armors from the boss and the tavern after completing it

Its all random I used to get good 110+ armor from moraggo insane plus but its been a while since ive gotten any but alch labs insane+ is the place ive gotten several 120+ armors from the boss and the tavern after completing it

Lucky you! I always get trash armor from boss rewards.