Sign in to follow this  
Garzhod

[WTB] Compliments

Dear Prince GhostofLight,

It appears your plan to take over the kingdom worked to perfection. I also turn over the keys to the treasury I found deep in Aquanos' underground. I checked before locking it up and there must be at least a million clean cubes and four million clean mk2s as you suspected.

I have received a message from the prince in exile, and it seems he has been completely taken in by all the subterfuge just as you planned. But I shall remain on guard in case he decides to come back once he hears of the newly discovered fortune.

You loyal ninja assassin,
Sir Grey

Dear "friends",

I regret to inform you that that treasury is fake. The mana values and colors are off. To get the real treasury key, please wire me 999,999 packs of bacon.

Awaiting your response,
Prince Garzhod

Dear "friends",

I regret to inform you that that treasury is fake. The mana values and colors are off. To get the real treasury key, please wire me 999,999 packs of bacon.

Awaiting your response,
Prince Garzhod

Hah! What you take me for? I am not an old lady to be so easily scammed. Everyone knows the value of bacon.

Would you take 250,000 packs of bacon?

Your comrade in pork.

Dear "friends",

Awaiting your response,
Prince Garzhod

Prince Garzhod,

I trust this meats (get it?) your expectations. Give me the key, and I shall deliver you the goods. Meet me in the back alley way and come into my van where I keep the bacon.

Your faithful servant,

Ghost

Prince Garzhod,

It seems that the customs office has confiscated all the bacon. After some beers at the tavern the official has admitted that for the paltry sum of 5 clean cubes he would release the quarter of a million packs of bacon to any drop address I select.

Unfortunately as I have never gotten into trading for cubes, I only have the one. If you could mail me 4 clean cubes, I could complete the transaction and send you all that delicious bacon. Please make sure to send your drop address when you sens the cubes.

Your conspirator in arms,
Grey

Sent like a sir using Tapatalk

Prince Garzhod,

You have 24 hours to wire me five Armguards of Earth through a secure bank account before I take your babies.

Nuff Said,

Ghost

Prince Garzhod,

I am your father!!!

And well it now appears that I am also a grandfather. hehe.

Alright I'm giving it all I got for that upgrade to torn armor: Prince Super Kame Guru Garzhod's awesome level is over 9000!!!! ...He was also a prison b*tch.

Alright I'm giving it all I got for that upgrade to torn armor: Prince Super Kame Guru Garzhod's awesome level is over 9000!!!! ...He was also a prison b*tch.

Spot on dear boy.