Sign in to follow this  
Garzhod

[WTB] Compliments

Paying one full torn set of gear to whoever can tell me why I'm so awesome.

Bump. Whoops. Did I bump too soon? Can a mod tell me the bump time? And bump it while they are typing that?

Saw the title, totally thought it was Skydive posting with his picture again. :D

Seriously? No compliment? Stop bringing this thread off topic.

I'll guess I'll add my own: "congrats on having the 60th highest post count on the forums".

Seriously? No compliment? Stop bringing this thread off topic.

I'll guess I'll add my own: "congrats on having the 60th highest post count on the forums".

Where does it tell you post rank? Also I love how the off topic thread is the only place where going off topic is completely acceptable.

I'll sell you this compliment for a dirty cube: You look shmexy in a completely homo way.

REMEMBER!!! One dirty cube!

Where does it tell you post rank? Also I love how the off topic thread is the only place where going off topic is completely acceptable.

I'll sell you this compliment for a dirty cube: You look shmexy in a completely homo way.

REMEMBER!!! One dirty cube!

Under community, and then view all members or whatever. Sort by post count.

Alright I'll take you up on your offer. Gimme the compliment first.

Under community, and then view all members or whatever. Sort by post count.

Alright I'll take you up on your offer. Gimme the compliment first.

I don't trust you, need the cube first. Might turn it into Paypal actually...

I don't trust you, need the cube first. Might turn it into Paypal actually...

Before I can trade you need to free me from my Nigerian prison! Please wire me $1 million so I can bribe the guards.

Your beloved, Prince Garzhod

Before I can trade you need to free me from my Nigerian prison! Please wire me $1 million so I can bribe the guards.

Your beloved, Prince Garzhod

I'm actually one of those guards, and I don't appreciate this, so you're not getting food for a week.

I'm actually one of those guards, and I don't appreciate this, so you're not getting food for a week.

I'm gonna report you to the pol... Oh wait there aren't any.

Prince Garzhod - per your instructions I sent you a complete set of torn gear, which you required to liberate an ult set that had my family's name on it. I am waiting on that complete set of ultimate gear you said would be mine once you received said set of torn gear.

Patiently waiting,
Your humble servant

PS. Garzhod's just this guy you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prince Garzhod - per your instructions I sent you a complete set of torn gear, which you required to liberate an ult set that had my family's name on it. I am waiting on that complete set of ultimate gear you said would be mine once you received said set of torn gear.

Patiently waiting,
Your humble servant

PS. Garzhod's just this guy you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Humble servant,

I attempted to send the ultimate set, but it was confiscated by VAC. I am waiting on you to bribe Steam, so I can continue with your payment.

Your beloved,
Prince Garzhod

you are as your parents made you. does that count?

A 2/5 star compliment. I recommend googling one.

Humble servant,

I attempted to send the ultimate set, but it was confiscated by VAC. I am waiting on you to bribe Steam, so I can continue with your payment.

Your beloved,
Prince Garzhod

Most revered Prince Garzhod,

I am not worthy of such as you my dear Prince. Verily I must admit to not knowing of neither VAC nor Steam. Would it help the cause if I presented you with another torn... Nay I must go all out... If I presented you with an EPIC set for your minions to handle with the rable? Truly what ever could be more epic than EPIC gear? My family's name and therefore it's honor is a stake here.

Revently your humble servant

P.S. compliment eh? How about: chuck norris asks Garzhod for advice

Dear Prince Garzhod,

I fear for your safety. I have heard rumors from reliable people that on the night on November the tenth a dangerous group of people will assassinate you. Nothing will stop them. I request that you send all your items to me to help your legacy live on.

Yours even in Death,
Ghost

Prince Garzhod,

I have heard the same rumors regarding assassins, so Ghost has the right of it.

Unfortunately, as one of your guards he will be the first they hit. So sad actually as he has quite a lot to recommend him.

Based on this the only way to save your items would be to entrust them to your humble servant; me.

In awe of your magnificence,
Grey

Sent like a sir using Tapatalk

Prince Garzhod,

I have heard the same rumors regarding assassins, so Ghost has the right of it.

Unfortunately, as one of your guards he will be the first they hit. So sad actually as he has quite a lot to recommend him.

Based on this the only way to save your items would be to entrust them to your humble servant; me.

In awe of your magnificence,
Grey

Sent like a sir using Tapatalk

My dear Prince,
You cannot trust this man!!! He is the assassin! You mus entrust all your items to me ASAP!!!

Your real servant,
Ghost

My dear Prince,
You cannot trust this man!!! He is the assassin! You mus entrust all your items to me ASAP!!!

Your real servant,
Ghost

My dear Ghost,

Because your post count is higher than grey's, I'm choosing to trust you. I will send everything I own (9001 stieglitzs and 666 cubes) to you, in the hopes that you will continue where I have left off.

Your prince until death,

Garzhod

Dear Prince Garzhod,

After all the humble service I have rendered? [slips arm over Prince Garzhod's shoulder]. I've only had the best interests of the kingdom at heart [stiletto slips down sleeve into hand]. When have done naught but good for you? [lifts point of stiletto in line with kidney]. Well... Ok maybe this once [thrusting]...

... to be continued?

Dear Prince Garzhod,

After all the humble service I have rendered? [slips arm over Prince Garzhod's shoulder]. I've only had the best interests of the kingdom at heart [stiletto slips down sleeve into hand]. When have done naught but good for you? [lifts point of stiletto in line with kidney]. Well... Ok maybe this once [thrusting]...

... to be continued?

Garzhod = in prison
In prison = can't go near me
In prison = no knives

You = liar

Garzhod = in prison
In prison = can't go near me
In prison = no knives

You = liar

Ninja like a sir! Muahahaha!!! Plus I paid off ghost to pass me through, so he gets all your items plus my bribe. (Shhh... Don't say anything as I just have to pay Ghost a visit tonight. For old times sake of course, hehe)

Dear my old "friends",

I am happy to inform you that with the money I have scammed from old ladies, I am now safely in Russia, away from your assassins.

Your move "friends".

The extremely smart and good looking,
Prince Garzhod

Dear Prince GhostofLight,

It appears your plan to take over the kingdom worked to perfection. I also turn over the keys to the treasury I found deep in Aquanos' underground. I checked before locking it up and there must be at least a million clean cubes and four million clean mk2s as you suspected.

I have received a message from the prince in exile, and it seems he has been completely taken in by all the subterfuge just as you planned. But I shall remain on guard in case he decides to come back once he hears of the newly discovered fortune.

You loyal ninja assassin,
Sir Grey