Sign in to follow this  
greenknight224

DLC Classes for Console Petition

It's unfair that only Steam gets them, it also limits what Console players can play, I understand you couldn't put in series, clown, barbarian and stuff, but even if you ATLEAST put in the Summoner, it will give Players a new way to play, and you can price at around $5.00 for PS3 and 400 MSP for Xbox, if you agree on getting Summoner (at minimum) on console, then help me let Trendy know we want classes for console too!

this wont happen. what we got, is what we are gunna get. this has already been highly discussed

It hasnt really been discussed more than just announced they wouldnt be able to bring those features because of technical and other problems trendy ran into(too expensive and not much profit). so in short on console were screwed.

It hasnt really been discussed more than just announced they wouldnt be able to bring those features because of technical and other problems trendy ran into(too expensive and not much profit). so in short on console were screwed.
wrong sir.there have been many threads about this.

I wish but as most already stated we're screwed. They say they are limited as to what they can do on the console. Whatever the reason don't hold your breath. If they ever did though I would spend money on it quick

PC only content is exactly that, PC only. That's one of the reasons I'm going to be converting within the coming months (just got a job, now I have to save.). I can't exactly fully enjoy a game when there's so much more to be experienced on the PC.

You have what you have, and console can definitely bring in over 1,000 hours of gameplay.

We won't get those other classes. mainly because of memory issues that it would cause (i have the pc, and it takes like 10x more memory alone for ALL OF THE DLC+MAIN GAME, took 6+ hours to download). THat is main reason we will not get any other classes, but the least they can do is change drop rates for us so we can get better weps easier w/o the use of summoner/other classes or buff the squire's towers for just insane+ (nearly impossible for some people to solo)

We won't get those other classes. mainly because of memory issues that it would cause (i have the pc, and it takes like 10x more memory alone for ALL OF THE DLC+MAIN GAME, took 6+ hours to download). THat is main reason we will not get any other classes, but the least they can do is change drop rates for us so we can get better weps easier w/o the use of summoner/other classes or buff the squire's towers for just insane+ (nearly impossible for some people to solo)

Insane+ isn't meant to be solo-able. It requires teamwork and dedication.

They should drop the HP multiplier for bosses though. It makes it nearly impossible to do some maps on Insane+ if you're going after a potential double stat weapon.

A spider queen with almost 50million HP is too OP.

Insane+ isn't meant to be solo-able. It requires teamwork and dedication.

insane + is ridiculous.. it is impossible on xbox at level 76 !!
and leveling is very very long... bleah :(

If you set traps for her Baby spiders its not too bad. I mean if you are doing 2 mil dps it should take less than one minute.

Pre 78 patch I remember having 2 or 3 minute long battles with the queen

they could have also put the extra proyectiles on animusses(animy?) and extra targets on guardians so we stand a better chance.

wrong sir.there have been many threads about this.

yeah well I meant a discussion between trendy and us console players, not just between us forumers like this one ;)

yeah well I meant a discussion between trendy and us console players, not just between us forumers like this one ;)

There isn't much to discuss. The reasons for preventing the content console-side have been mentioned numerous times and it just isn't feasible.

All the Steam exclusive content is really all a bonus. Valve dictates how you can patch on Steam and it's great for developers. Microsoft/Sony dictate their systems as well, but they are just too closed. That plus the very limited resources on consoles won't allow it.

I built my first pc this year because I tired of computers getting everything. best decision I ever made I doubt I'll get a console ever again. Join the side of good.

There isn't much to discuss. The reasons for preventing the content console-side have been mentioned numerous times and it just isn't feasible.

All the Steam exclusive content is really all a bonus. Valve dictates how you can patch on Steam and it's great for developers. Microsoft/Sony dictate their systems as well, but they are just too closed. That plus the very limited resources on consoles won't allow it.

I read all that and understand, I didnt try anything other than just point it out. And about the "feasible" part I think I remember trendy saying something i the reasons like "from a business point"=$.