Sign in to follow this  
draemn

53 mana pets!

I found a truly awful Hamster in the store the other day (all negs except speed) and I've kept my 2nd giraffe I ever got on NM...a 53 with some crazy negs on it.

collect them they need homes with love!

I feel like I should start collecting them... 3rd one in 24 hours.

Sounds like a plan. Can I drop mine off in your tavern?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Farmed 4 girrafes today, all of them absolutly useless, average 4/5 negatives.
- 3 destructoids 1 mediocre, 1 useless and the last one is another of the 53mana club.
- 4 genies, 3 junk, 1 a semi-decent companion for a sub-par booster monk.
- 1 darkbot, 6 negatives

End game loot mechanics, i love you.

- Farmed 4 girrafes today, all of them absolutly useless

I dont get it...you have a useful giraffe?

- Farmed 4 girrafes today, all of them absolutly useless, average 4/5 negatives.
- 3 destructoids 1 mediocre, 1 useless and the last one is another of the 53mana club.
- 4 genies, 3 junk, 1 a semi-decent companion for a sub-par booster monk.
- 1 darkbot, 6 negatives

End game loot mechanics, i love you.

Sounds like RNG 'loved' you long time today.

I also got a 53 cat drop. All the stats were horrible, but it was up to 250, with a 120 start boost. That makes for a good cat to be honest.

In general though, Trendy thought the 53 mana pet as a Joke (Ha, Ha stupid people!!! all your hours wasted for this!!!! Muhahahahah)...........

or they can't code to save their life. Looking at some other mechanics of the drop system, I don't think it was a joke.

Mike.

It's really tough to convince my friends to join me when after hours of survival they ask "Is this pet good?" and I look and see it's an enormous dog turd.

Those of us who play a lot deal with it, but completely worthless pets are so common they are a real disincentive to play the game.

[QUOTE]Those of us who play a lot deal with it, but completely worthless pets are so common they are a real disincentive to play the game. [/QUOTE]

There are always a select few people that will endure a game such as this. I am one of them, but I think it's because of the way the original campaigns worked. Getting a treadmill then was normally better than any tower pet at the time.

Also, making it to wave 22 on ramparts (insane) started to produce some very good Godly drops that made you want to keep going. The Higher the wave you were able to do, the better selection of loot you had.

It's good we see this early, that Trendy will be unable to better any original product they make. I think Dungeon Defenders the original Campaign was a one hit wonder, just like many 80's bands that did not have the talent to make the next hit song. You buy a whole album, to get one song.

Now with Shards, I can run NMHCMM or say Aqunos and I can have wave 27-30 not even drop one trans. Making it to the higher wave means nothing. It does not follow how the original campaign worked at all. You don't exactly look forward to that treadmill anymore.

Now you can get 600 stat Kobolds on insane. The Kings Game on NMHCMM gives you a crap Treadmill. (I do mean CRAP)

Something went horribly wrong from that one hit wonder, to the extra songs on the album.

Mike.

i vendored 10-15 of them just some moments ago, think i have more on my mule though, not sure if worth keeping or not, but the guardian ones with 100+ in base, epic! :D

How about an ultimate dropping on wave 20 aquanos that's actually pretty decent, but it drops outside of the sea wall out of your reach? :p Not much better than something that's 53 mana =\

How about an ultimate dropping on wave 20 aquanos that's actually pretty decent, but it drops outside of the sea wall out of your reach? :p Not much better than something that's 53 mana =\

Sadly you just described almost every Good Supreme and higher that I have seen drop for me on Aquanos.
At least it is not very many as range loves to torture me LOL.

EDIT: The real bad thing is when you pet something on a level and the item it foce feeds you is better than the survival rewards.

I have gotten some some Awesome Apprentice guardians from Tavern campaign. To bad the boost won't go past 80, even though I have it at over 100.

Got 2 crap gamblers (split screen) but got a Sup Genie with 500 tower boost stat, and 300 dps, and already had more mana sucking power than my fully 240 Myth genie.

These are some of my favorite things..... la la.

Mike.