Sign in to follow this  
Jimbo!

What map should I farm?

I can easily solo Throne Room NMHCMM 1-25, but it isn't giving me any better drops. I need a new map and a new build. Here are my stats:
Tower Squire: 1235|3051|1482|1098
Tower Summoner: 801|2667|790|1009
Tower Monk: 910|2617|427|575
Tower EV: 2572|1084|856|160
Tower Ranger: 832|1861|1023|621
Tower App: 195|2640|473|1331

Someone please comment suggestions and a build for the map you're suggesting. I recently looked up some builds for Misty, but most builds were out of date and did not include defenses for goblin copters.

P.S. All the dlc, well pretty much :squire:

Balmung of the Azure Sky
[QUOTE]You could do aqua with those stats, I guess. I'll look for the build I used for it in a sec

http://ddplanner.com/?l=9224,738d-aqua-nm-hc-mm

I modified that for non mix, and used something close to that for mixmode. Should work fine. [/QUOTE]

It's good advice. You might not make it to 30, but the possible drops will be far better than Misty Mire, and it will force you to get better. I farmed AQ for months until I could do harder maps.. It's a good place start.

Mike.

yep your stats should be good for aqua you also need improve some stats mainly hp it seems it pretty low your minions could take a beating with under 1k hp also mage tower hp is way to low you will need reflect support just to keep them alive i can see you doing alot repairs with auras and possibly traps if you decide to use prox

and maybe create 2 separate evs since you dont have high end gear to have one strong waller/buffer later on you can end up having only one tower ev doing both jobs

but looking at your ev now you could probably make use of a separate ev focusing on damage and rate as priority

maybe give misty a shot first before you attempt aqua i think you might have some issues on aqua but give aqua a shot first and if it to hard go for misty till u get better stuff to reattempt aqua good luck

Aqua's a really good place to start, and while you're at it you should definitely try and even out your stats a little more. Tower damage is not the only stat that you should look at ;)

Summoner needs HP as well as damage. A wall with no HP isn't very useful under pressure
Monk needs to be much more balanced. Range especially needs a big increase as small auras don't do much
That app really needs some more HP. In later waves ogres can sit on your walls for quite a while and with a stat like that a few stray shots from something (ogre/kobold/DEW) would kill it and result in a lost buff as well probably.

I can safely say that with aura monk HP below 1000 you'll be spending the entire wave trying to keep Strength Drain up. Not fun.

Mine always seems especially bad. I just got some people through Servants Quarter NMHC Survival and if I look away my auras go down. My Aura Monk is perhaps my most important class and the one I have the most garbage stats with. violins they play everywhere

I can easily solo Throne Room NMHCMM 1-25, but it isn't giving me any better drops. I need a new map and a new build. Here are my stats:

Someone please comment suggestions and a build for the map you're suggesting. I recently looked up some builds for Misty, but most builds were out of date and did not include defenses for goblin copters.

Aquanos would be your best bet. If you find that too difficult, try Mistymire.

Mine always seems especially bad. I just got some people through Servants Quarter NMHC Survival and if I look away my auras go down. My Aura Monk is perhaps my most important class and the one I have the most garbage stats with. violins they play everywhere

1.3k Tower hp like a hero?

I'm thinking 1500 or bust. Its fine if I'm solo but embarrassing if I'm building for a groop.

I found that 2.5K Tower health for monk seems to be perfect. Not had them wear out with that. Djinn is another matter.

If you can get your str to about 3.5K, you will melt all the little creatures on the campaign maps with your electric aura's.

Mike.

I would suggest Tavern defense Insane HC survival.
No better gear but even bad kobolds are usualy really solid and can help jack your builder stats real quick wich will help a lot with gear farming levels.

hmm i just noticed his tower monk had horrible range

it will be even more tough to go against aqua and possibly misty but will have better chance surviving in misty then aqua with your stats also like gokupp said if you dont have kobolds as tower pets best to farm insane hc and boost up all your heros then you might also be able to respec heros and try balance it out

Range is incredible important on a monk. At around 1700-2000 it doesn't become important anymore.

You require more range to preform this action.

Oops looks like your out of range. Would you like to buy 1000 range for $8.99?

If you do Aquanos, I use this build http://ddplanner.com/?l=8482,zachs-nm-hc-mix-aqua-solo-clearable it works very well, even with copters. However, you will want higher range on your monk, if you use that build, you can get by with swapping your monk and squire gear for the round. Don't do MM, I've run Aquanos dozens of times and MM has always given me worse drops than nonMM and nonMM is far easier to handle. You can easily solo it with a 1 boosting monk to help deal with sharken moving walls, or just use a jester to move them back midwave. If you have high enough damage on auras and buffs you can do a summoner only armor run really easily.

For minion pacement I put a 1 mage and 1 spider minion on every beam, except the middle beam I put 2 mages and the north crystal's north wall I don't put a spider on. I put 3 archers behind the south crystal, with 4 archers on each of those buffs, then 6 archers on the center crystal buff, then 3 archers on the north crystal's north wall and 4 archers on the other. If you do decide to go with that build, I can help you out getting all the placements just right(Especially on walls), here is a link to my Steam account http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034109808, I also run a fairly high quality shop, I probably wont give any free hand outs, but I might give you a few discounts to help you if you need.

I would suggest for armor to look for stuff for your EV and Summoner first, on your EV you really want around 3k health and damage, but you also want around 1.5k-2k on range and rate. For your Summoner you want about the same but rate caps out pretty low(I hear you wont need much more than 1k). Your Monk, as stated already, you want about 2k-2.5k health, 3k+ dmg, and 2k rate and range. Traps I think need to be aroudn the same as your monk stats, but health can be a bit lower because most builds usually only use gases and infernos. For App you can get away with around 1k health, 3k+ dmg, 1k-2k rate and range.