Sign in to follow this  
HKN

Trendy: Maybe finally its time to remove the mana soft cap (or tokens between waves!)

The game design modifications involving the economy should be done considering the reality of the game.

And getting way past 600million its not very difficult in a survival, so, removing the soft mana cap, and specially, allowing the token generation in the forge between waves its IMHO a very reasonable tool for consistent farming experience.

Regards.

IMHO.
I was with you until you wrote this. Everything else was typed out and well spoken, but you were too lazy to type out "in my honest opinion"..... You lost support at that moment.

I was with you until you wrote this. Everything else was typed out and well spoken, but you were too lazy to type out "in my honest opinion"..... You lost support at that moment.

That seems kinda petty.

But the idea is sound, there's been much regret and wondering what armor piece I should dump my mana into during survivals.

I agree that the 600 mana soft cap should be removed. While we're at it, why not remove mana caps completely? Or at least greatly increase them.

I agree that the 600 mana soft cap should be removed. While we're at it, why not remove mana caps completely? Or at least greatly increase them.

2B is a 32-bit limitation which would require a much larger change than just altering a value in the code.

How about just make 3 different types of crystal you have? Just act as one.
1. is just 1 crystal to 600million.
2. is 10 crystal to 600million.
3. 100 crystal to 600million.

Wouldn't that be a easier fix to this?

The game design modifications involving the economy should be done considering the reality of the game.

And getting way past 600million its not very difficult in a survival, so, removing the soft mana cap, and specially, allowing the token generation in the forge between waves its IMHO a very reasonable tool for consistent farming experience.

Regards.

I agree with both suggestions here, seeing as I miss out on alot of mana not checking the fact my mana caps.

2B is a 32-bit limitation which would require a much larger change than just altering a value in the code.

Ah, ok. Still, removing the 600 mil soft mana cap would be nice for when doing survivals. Assuming that can be done fairly easily.