Sign in to follow this  
Kiss7787

How to beat sky city boss?

Just played it for the first time to get a feel for it, got to the boss and i;m not sure how to beat it, i was firing at it and the health wasn't going down, sometimes the health would randomly go down a little, but i could see no indication of when to attack, anyone beat this boss that can give me a clue?

You have to jump onto the ship itself and shoot the big red crystal. During boss fight platforms spawn on the edge of map that boost you up on the ship. Look for them on your mini map. Also, you can only dmg the crystal so much so when the alarms go off you need to jump back onto map. Leap of faith you would say.

You have to jump onto the ship itself and shoot the big red crystal. During boss fight platforms spawn on the edge of map that boost you up on the ship. Look for them on your mini map. Also, you can only dmg the crystal so much so when the alarms go off you need to jump back onto map. Leap of faith you would say.

Ah ok thanks, i tried that and i kind of jumped straight through the ship and fell to my death... i'll try again later

Its almost as annoying as the genie king boss. Genie king is worse because he hides in various lamps across the map. At least you can see where the goblin battleship is