Any Info about DLC PS3 EU ?

Exactly nothing yet, And frankly i'm tired of waiting, Which is why i stopped playing the game 3 weeks ago and went back to COD, Don't even know why i bothered to waste time and money on this game, I thought it would be good but turns out just a game full of bugs that no one really seems to care about, Not like anyone from Trendy are trying to push things, I know it's not them but they could atleast enquire about it or something? PSN EU employees are pathetic! Too busy worrying about the larger companys and leave the smaller ones in the shadows.

Exactly nothing yet, And frankly i'm tired of waiting, Which is why i stopped playing the game 3 weeks ago and went back to COD, Don't even know why i bothered to waste time and money on this game, I thought it would be good but turns out just a game full of bugs that no one really seems to care about, Not like anyone from Trendy are trying to push things, I know it's not them but they could atleast enquire about it or something? PSN EU employees are pathetic! Too busy worrying about the larger companys and leave the smaller ones in the shadows.

That's how it's been, and always will be.

Giving up on the game because of the lack of patches, feedback, etc... is a poor excuse. Grind and grind and get ready for Insane+. It's a tough challenge, trust me.

Giving up on the game because of the lack of patches, feedback, etc... is a poor excuse. Grind and grind and get ready for Insane+. It's a tough challenge, trust me.

I am ready for insane+.. I've done enough in this game, Like everyone else, I'm sick of waiting. It isn't a poor excuse, It isn't an excuse at all, They should had never said anything about the DLC until it was actually ready to be released, Maybe people might not have been so fustrated over it..

Poor excuse? Customers are always right even when they are wrong. Work anywhere and deal with customers directly. Tell them their wrong infront of a boss or manager. See how fast you don't get the boot. LOL people just expect too much from it. and The features pc got didn't ease the pain. It was a Long sharp katana stabbed from above your shoulder down into your hip pulled out really slow.

No excuse to quit is a poor excuse except "The game is too hard". Which is why ninja Gaiden has been being dumbed down since the ninja gaiden released on the original xbox. I remember as a child hear several people that day come in to return the game for being too hard then reading a report on it. It was funny.

Poor excuse? Customers are always right even when they are wrong. Work anywhere and deal with customers directly. Tell them their wrong infront of a boss or manager. See how fast you don't get the boot. LOL people just expect too much from it. and The features pc got didn't ease the pain. It was a Long sharp katana stabbed from above your shoulder down into your hip pulled out really slow.

No excuse to quit is a poor excuse except "The game is too hard". Which is why ninja Gaiden has been being dumbed down since the ninja gaiden released on the original xbox. I remember as a child hear several people that day come in to return the game for being too hard then reading a report on it. It was funny.

It's an excuse to quit. They didn't have to put out any DLC or Patches and could have left the game the way it was for console. You weren't forced to purchase this game and they weren't forced to put out DLC and Patches, but they did.

I can just imagine how EU players are feeling at the moment, but to give up when it isn't even Trendy's fault here is poor. If he honestly wants an answer, he should contact the appropriate place and wait for a response. Or, he could just wait it out like everyone else is. I'm sure he has other games to play to keep him busy until the patch and DLC come out.

It's an excuse to quit. They didn't have to put out any DLC or Patches and could have left the game the way it was for console. You weren't forced to purchase this game and they weren't forced to put out DLC and Patches, but they did.

I can just imagine how EU players are feeling at the moment, but to give up when it isn't even Trendy's fault here is poor. If he honestly wants an answer, he should contact the appropriate place and wait for a response. Or, he could just wait it out like everyone else is. I'm sure he has other games to play to keep him busy until the patch and DLC come out.

I do agree with your post, there are other games to play whilst we wait. I am however slowly losing that 'urge' to go and play DD. I mean everyone has the patch but us and still not even a word of when it's due despite them tweeting that it is expected soon (poor form Trendy to then follow up in the following digest saying you know nothing).

• 3 weeks later...