Sign in to follow this  
LaurawantsaCow

Dr. Harleen Quinzel

Backstory: We asked our fans on Facebook what I should dress up as. After a few suggestions and a poll, they decided I should be Harley Quinn. Due to it being my favorite holiday, Halloween, I had to take the idea up to 11. I have gone to work dressed as Dr. Quinzel and will log my "Diary" of events here. I'll edit/update as the day goes on. You can also get the updates in real time on my twitter @laurawantsacow

Diary of Dr. Harleen Quinzel
**This diary is the property of Arkham Asylum and should only be used to catalog the progress our psychiatrists make, one entry at a time**

Entry 1: I'm so excited. First day of work as a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum. Hope I leave a good impression. Wish me luck!

Entry 2: There certainly are some interesting inmates here.

Entry 3: Met a guy in here that intrigues me. He likes to joke around but I feel a...connection.

Entry 4: One of the inmates left me this vase with a flower and note in my office. Interesting. Going to get assigned to him asap!

Entry 5: My one-on-one session with patient "J" has been approved. After a few sessions, I think I'm making progress.

Entry 6: I just discovered that behind the jokes is a man who was dealt a bad hand in life. He's just like me. He gets me.

Entry 7: We're spending every bit of free time together. J is so funny and smart!

Entry 8: He broke out of here. I'm so worried. He's out there all alone in the harsh cruel world.

Entry 9: The Batman showed up and he had beaten Mr. J within an inch of his life. Poor thing! Why did the Batman have to be so cruel?

Entry 10: Watching my pudding recover in his cell. I can't take it. He didn't do anything wrong. He's just trying to make the world smile. I'll make them pay...

Harley Quinn is the only character that started on an animated series, and was so popular that she moved to comics. Good choice :)

we got a winner! (sounded weird).

Yo Immortal I dc'd the other day, game keeps disconnecting me at last wave in that map (3 times now), don't know why, so sorry for other day.

This was the saddest day in Batman History,
Long live Mr.J!

They need a sequel to Arkham City where it turns out that it was the old double fake Joker trick!

They need a sequel to Arkham City where it turns out that it was the old double fake Joker trick!

There is another one coming out called "Batman: Gotham City". Lets please stay on topic now.

One minute Dredd let me let this guy know what to expect for the next game, okay so Harley Quinn is pregnant as you can see in easter eggs and Joker Junior is to be delivered around Gotham City, also there are encrypted messages from Scarecrow from easter eggs, and finally as far as my knowledge expands in the arkham-verse, killer croc is going to also return in Gotham, which can be found in easter eggs.

There is another one coming out called "Batman: Gotham City". Lets please stay on topic now.

lol, youre so funny Dredd. Lets stay on topic on the off-topic forums. jk =P Anyway Ms. Laura I dont see any pics of your costume here, is it only on your tweeter/facebook??