I think its just bad luck that my game got corrupted twice in the same week :(. I feel like a baby asking for help again but could someone help me level my characters again? This is the last time i'll ask for help.

RC4231 are you playing with your PS3 inside a pillow case locked in a box and then placed next to a radiator?...:D

sounds like your ps3 is going through some tough times,

you really need to read the guides below to look after your console before you cause serious damage my friend :)

I personally don't know whats wrong with it but it was giving to my brother as a birthday gift last year. It was fine until now but I don't know why its reacting like this. It sits on a table right next to the television. I honestly don't know though. It could just be bad luck.

hmmm does it get too hot there?... im just thinking heat+ps3 = BAD!

Im guessing your playing post patch right?

what happens when you crash?

It never gets hot around there and it just freezes. Sometimes when it crashes and open the game back up my characters are just gone.

hmmm i sense a corruption within the harddrive maybe where its saved....

You may wish to delete all DD data saves and just redownload and start from scratch... it might actually fix the problem for you and stop you wasting time getting everything back just to lose it again!

insane + allows easy chars back... the items are a bit of a bummer but hey, farm farm farm! :)

hmmm i sense a corruption within the harddrive maybe where its saved....

You may wish to delete all DD data saves and just redownload and start from scratch... it might actually fix the problem for you and stop you wasting time getting everything back just to lose it again!

insane + allows easy chars back... the items are a bit of a bummer but hey, farm farm farm! :)

You should be the technical manager for Consoles at Trendy!

You should be the technical manager for Consoles at Trendy!

Ill be sure to throw myself at them if that position ever opens up :D ill say UJ is my reference :) yay!

Hey do you need help? i'll help you level up your squire and monk tp 74 cause they're the most important builders and 70 for your apprentice

Yea sorry about that beastly :(. But I just need a tower monk and dps apprentice if you could help me with those two I will forever be in your debt :)!

The last time my files got corrupted is when I quit the game before waiting for the "Blue indicator" to go off...

Losing valuable items...:(