So... What's a soda worth nowadays?

The SODA'S Addiction was the reward for beating the console event, "None Shall Pass."

It's a white Kobold Douser with special stats.

P.S. I'm finally back after 2 months away. Long live Etheria!!! :)

Im not sure what the value is now but i have 2 of them just sitting in my tavern. (Real ones). I stopped playing console. So i dunno what to do with them

i dont know what they are worth but i would really like to get another one that i know is legit so that i can give to a friend of mine. it would be nice not being the only one who has one for the boss on moorage. If you decide to trade it let me know.

the soda's addiction was the reward for beating the console event, "none shall pass."

it's a white kobold douser with special stats.

P.s. I'm finally back after 2 months away. Long live etheria!!! :)

siimon!!! :d

I'm just back on the forums not sure if I'm gonna still play, and I was just curious cause I have most all the old event items legit (: tried to get them before duping got "too" out of hand

OMG!!! The real band of Elders are finally back...

I haven't even started playing DD when they left! :(

Welcome to DD :)

That challenge was hard too!!! at the time nothing could be it. I got mine from Laura herself from the event. She gave me 3 because The other 2 people I played with kept getting booted from a system glitch so i created a tavern and gave them there sodas.... they wereon my friends list so it was easy. and because i kept my word she gave me another one for my tavern! Yeahhhh

The SODA'S Addiction was the reward for beating the console event, "None Shall Pass."

It's a white Kobold Douser with special stats.

P.S. I'm finally back after 2 months away. Long live Etheria!!! :)

:) Yay

The worth has gone down because the weapons are too high. Most people who farm Morrago alot have high upgrade weapons and kill the boss with the Apprentice so they have no need for a Soda. I don't even know of any collecters who are trying to get any now so it would only be worth a lot to someone who needed it for Morrago, and those people usually don't have much to trade anyway! Its in a sad area where you won't get much for it! So it is a pretty keepsake in the long run!

That's awesome death! And how many people quit? Just curious because I hardly see any familiar faces on the forums :/
Tons and tons of people. Tman quit as soon as you started getting inactive Blackreaper quit too along with Deathdealer Captainboxershorts Treefrog and many others

Rveetis could have not said it any better - it is not worth much anymore?

However for those who have never had one or even the oppurtunity to try one out - there is some value there for some one wanting one for this purpose.

And of course there are the collectors. I have my Soda and My Capt America Shield that consists of my Event Weapons collection and yes both are legit - Thanksfully.