Sign in to follow this  
gow3isba

Woah Woah Woah hold on! 1000 points per stat?!

Allows for more flexible builds now.. I like :) although my characters are all like 74-88

Allows for more flexible builds now.. I like :) although my characters are all like 74-88
good god! this is crazy! I'm like seriously in the biggest confusion of all time! :p But I guess your right there are a lot of benefits that will come from this.

Ya I was surprised at the huge jump too lol. But... WHERES THE INCREASED ITEM STORAGE

Ya I was surprised at the huge jump too lol. But... WHERES THE INCREASED ITEM STORAGE
idk man but I sense another level cap in the future!

idk man but I sense another level cap in the future!

I wish they would lower the xp curve, or increase xp from each map.. With every level cap.. I get farther away from it.

I wish they would lower the xp curve, or increase xp from each map.. With every level cap.. I get farther away from it.
lmao I fine with it! If you played console before, you would most definitely be fine with the exp and how much it takes to get there! On console it 900 million just to get to 90! I tell you one day I had to spam Glitterhelm for 5 hours straight. Just to get my builder from 74 to 78! I think the highest map that gave exp at the time was Morrago which gave 2.9 million and Glitterhelm gave 2.1. TE must have lost their minds giving console such a high exp cap for leveling! I was forced to quit! The exp jump was just too much I didn't have the time for it anymore!

I think 250 would have been more reasonable, all of the points in one stat is kinda wow xD

edit: I really hope they change ctrl+click to do something like 50 points, and not all of them... lol

I think 250 would have been more reasonable, all of the points in one stat is kinda wow xD

edit: I really hope they change ctrl+click to do something like 50 points, and not all of them... lol

I think 1,000 is the perfect amount now. A major change.. One of the few..

Yeah, hope so CrazyRndm ^^

Because if they raise the cap, they must mean that they will raise the number of points given too :D

Yeah, hope so CrazyRndm ^^

Because if they raise the cap, they must mean that they will raise the number of points given too :D

there was a suggestion that a dev replied to that later levels need to give WAYYYY more stats (like 3-4 times the amount, because leveling up is so useless, and also to increase the stat cap, its the simple way to bridge insane-nightmare, cant beat it, level up a bit!

so either, more levels or more stats per level,probably to level 74+

This is a surprise for me I am truly love it, I am planning to put 985 points on Hero Speed. LOL

Normally it's capped 120 or something right ? or am i missing something here?

This is a surprise for me I am truly love it, I am planning to put 985 points on Hero Speed. LOL

I think that's been capped at 70 since Beta

-gow3isba

I think that's been capped at 70 since Beta

-gow3isba

I believe it's capped at 100..

I believe it's capped at 100..

I think its capped 120 XD , too bad i cant play at the moment so i could check -.-

Fantastic.. If this is coupled with more stat points on level up, Borderlands 2 is getting shelved for a while. It will be DD time! Fingers crossed.

Veto

I think its capped 120 XD , too bad i cant play at the moment so i could check -.-

Caps at 100, Whene I power level, it won't let me put over 100 points in speed

Wow, now, characters like a Wall Squire, could have everything in Tower HP! That's nice. Good Job Trendy.

Ye my wall EV is easily going to be over 5k now