It would be nice, but it has been discussed before and it is just not in the cards for us! Oh well right! At least the game is fun!

It would be nice, but it has been discussed before and it is just not in the cards for us! Oh well right! At least the game is fun!

it does suck upgrading 4 pieces of armor w/ 100^ a weapon with 200^ and a pet with 150^ and it taking 1-2 hours to completely upgrade it

It would make things easier to upgrade, especially if we have 100+ ^, it could take hours to upgrade possibly

aha yh youre right :)

aha yh youre right :)
When i got to 83 on my tower squire i had 4 80+^ pieces, a 186^ crysknife, and an allocer to upgrade -_-

Or, they could bring it around and reduced the amount of mana needed to upgraded .. You know like instead of 3,000,000 mana required, it would only be like 1,500,000 mana

I was told that XBOX has promode but PS3 doesnt because they have they bough the "offical rightSs" to it. I might be mistaken but tis isnt the first time ive heard this mentioned

Ok good. I mean i know certain companies do like PS3 or XBOX360 "exclusive" things but I couldnt see how that would work with this game. But ive heard multiple people tell me they go it on xbox. Now I know there liars lol

If I were Jeremy and I was contemplating a final console patch, I would want the community to develop a prioritized list of things that should be included in it.

I think it would be excellent if a longstanding community member with a good reputation would get a sticky from Hit and start a thread whose OP is updated with input from the community. With the goal to make two lists, similar to these:

Final Console Patch - Items needed to make the game complete or fix functionality that Trendy knows is broken
1)
2)
etc

Final Console Patch - Things that would be really nice to have but cannot be considered broken as they are
1)
2)
etc

That list could be the one-stop shopping that I (if I were @ Trendy) would want to consult when and if it came time to really begin work on a final patch. It might be a good idea to have a separate one for each PS3 and Xbox, though whether that's necessary is unclear to me. The lists could also be footnoted to include items that Hit tells us are not on the table for discussion (8 more character classes, RNG issues).

Examples: Aquanos xp and the arabia error are on the first list. Quicker investing, Elderluck's charming obsession with vanilla weapons, and the rollover problem are on the second. :)

Anyone with more clout than I (which is nearly all of you) who'd like to take that ball and run with it, I will certainly help compile a list from the Xbox perspective.

unfortunately 1.04 was suppost to be the final patch. if the find gamebreaking bugs and decide to patch those. i hope they fix other things like weapons for sky city. so i have a reason to buy the dlc even if they were pumped up, renamed vanilla weapons.

I think they should at least make the invest faster so fast it's like when you tap the R2 button the invest just zooms to the end.. But hey TE acts like they are sitting ducks when it comes to this....

If I were Jeremy and I was contemplating a final console patch, I would want the community to develop a prioritized list of things that should be included in it.

I think it would be excellent if a longstanding community member with a good reputation would get a sticky from Hit and start a thread whose OP is updated with input from the community. With the goal to make two lists, similar to these:

Final Console Patch - Items needed to make the game complete or fix functionality that Trendy knows is broken
1)
2)
etc

Final Console Patch - Things that would be really nice to have but cannot be considered broken as they are
1)
2)
etc

That list could be the one-stop shopping that I (if I were @ Trendy) would want to consult when and if it came time to really begin work on a final patch. It might be a good idea to have a separate one for each PS3 and Xbox, though whether that's necessary is unclear to me. The lists could also be footnoted to include items that Hit tells us are not on the table for discussion (8 more character classes, RNG issues).

Examples: Aquanos xp and the arabia error are on the first list. Quicker investing, Elderluck's charming obsession with vanilla weapons, and the rollover problem are on the second. :)

Anyone with more clout than I (which is nearly all of you) who'd like to take that ball and run with it, I will certainly help compile a list from the Xbox perspective.

If you were jeremy, you wouldn't be stressing over a 15 dollar game that cost more money to fix than to leave alone. LOLOL
And why do all of that when The "Blanket" statement = Console can't handle it and most of what you said is on pc. I personally think trendy has done a fine job so far supporting a Download 15 dollar game. That console can barely handle. I mean lets be serious they don't make back what they spend to fix console. Its impossible.

Nothing I've seen is really game breaking only annoying and whatnot. Sky city lag could be game breaking but it doesn't freeze and you can still play it so I guess its ok. Aquanos exp is broke but its not game breaking. Monks range damage on none dlc weapons sucks but its not game breaking. Most of the issues are personal wants and expectations.

Trendy did a good job. People just need to be grateful and stop being snobs. And stop seeing what pc has and compare it, its like you have a wealthy friend and he gets new things each day/week and you start wanting nice things like that but you can't have it. Just be happy with what you got or get over it.

Trendy did what they could.