Sign in to follow this  
mustafa_jawed

A question for the community.

Yup.. Outdated engine.. No skills required.. And thousands of 11 year olds playing.. I'll pass.

Yup.. Outdated engine.. No skills required.. And thousands of 11 year olds playing.. I'll pass.

Aw how could you guys say that! :( CoD to me is one of the best games i have them all and still play them. And what do you mean by outdated engine? It looks better than CS:GO No skill required?? Pffttt yea to a "try hard" and whats wrong with 11yr olds (im not 11) some little kids wupped my *** the other day! Hahaha

Aw how could you guys say that! :( CoD to me is one of the best games i have them all and still play them. And what do you mean by outdated engine? It looks better than CS:GO No skill required?? Pffttt yea to a "try hard" and whats wrong with 11yr olds (im not 11) some little kids wupped my *** the other day! Hahaha

Unfortantely COD is the same game every year with little to no new game aspects. The only reason why I am buying Blackops 2 is because of Zombies and that's because they actually added a Campaign to Zombies and a bunch of new game modes for it. If Zombies was going to be the same as the last 2 Treyarch COD Zombies then I would have passed on this one.

Unfortantely COD is the same game every year with little to no new game aspects. The only reason why I am buying Blackops 2 is because of Zombies and that's because they actually added a Campaign to Zombies and a bunch of new game modes for it. If Zombies was going to be the same as the last 2 Treyarch COD Zombies then I would have passed on this one.

That's the same reason my friends are buying it.

They've been using the same engine since WaW (MW1 for IW)

Honestly, I have to disagree with everyone posting/talking trash about Black Ops 2. It's supply and demand folks. If you don't like their game, don't buy it. But they'll keep making money off other people who do enjoy the games they produce.

Call of Duty: Black Ops was my first Call of Duty game I have ever played and I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. Now, while they can't just simply re-write a whole new game engine for each game they make, they do their best (or shall I assume).

Everyone has their opinions, but to put-down a game and hate on it before you have even played it is uncalled for. We all have our respective opinions here, and to each their own taste in games. Most people are going to buy Black Ops 2 just for zombies, but I can almost guarantee you, you will touch that single player or multiplayer aspect at-least once.

It's almost like judging a book by it's cover, but you're judging a game which hasn't even been released yet, by an older one.

pier I'm 12 and I play it

I personally dislike Treyarch, and I know I'm going to dislike the multiplayer they throw at us with their multiplayer achievements to go with it aswell, but I'm still looking forward to Black Ops 2.

If we're/I'm lucky, they have added bots to the game so you don't have to play with others to get achievements/trophies.

I personally dislike Treyarch, and I know I'm going to dislike the multiplayer they throw at us with their multiplayer achievements to go with it aswell, but I'm still looking forward to Black Ops 2.

If we're/I'm lucky, they have added bots to the game so you don't have to play with others to get achievements/trophies.

lol there hasnt been a call of duty in existence with multiplayer achievements all of them are for single player or zombies/spec ops ... dont be ignorant

Honestly, I have to disagree with everyone posting/talking trash about Black Ops 2. It's supply and demand folks. If you don't like their game, don't buy it. But they'll keep making money off other people who do enjoy the games they produce.

Call of Duty: Black Ops was my first Call of Duty game I have ever played and I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. Now, while they can't just simply re-write a whole new game engine for each game they make, they do their best (or shall I assume).

Everyone has their opinions, but to put-down a game and hate on it before you have even played it is uncalled for. We all have our respective opinions here, and to each their own taste in games. Most people are going to buy Black Ops 2 just for zombies, but I can almost guarantee you, you will touch that single player or multiplayer aspect at-least once.

It's almost like judging a book by it's cover, but you're judging a game which hasn't even been released yet, by an older one.
True! and Black Ops was just amazing. (Way better than Mw3 in my opinion) No matter noobs or anything, Im still gonna get to 20th prestige.

I pre-ordered it but I'm most defiantly not going to the midnight release at all. Now there are 2 reasons why I'm getting Black ops 2. 1. ZOOOMMMBBBIEESSS 2. I love the Call of Duty Story lines! They never let me down. Now the multiplayer. Well Call of Duty Multiplayer has been bad since Black Ops. In my opinion the best Multiplayer lies within MW2. But either than that. I heard Zombies will actually be more than just a mini game in this one so I'm seriously excited for this release!

I pre-ordered it but I'm most defiantly not going to the midnight release at all. Now there are 2 reasons why I'm getting Black ops 2. 1. ZOOOMMMBBBIEESSS 2. I love the Call of Duty Story lines! They never let me down. Now the multiplayer. Well Call of Duty Multiplayer has been bad since Black Ops. In my opinion the best Multiplayer lies within MW2. But either than that. I heard Zombies will actually be more than just a mini game in this one so I'm seriously excited for this release!
Midnight release is the best xD. Get to lvl up before most ppl. hahah.

ACIII all the way! :P

Exactly!!! If a game actually takes time to come out with a sequel, Halo 4 AC3 (Half-life 3, Portal 3, TF3), then it usually ends up being entertaining and not repetitive.

Midnight release is the best xD. Get to lvl up before most ppl. hahah.
oh yea I forgot to mention why I'm not going to another midnight release in my life! :p I'm a very very impatient guy! My first ever midnight release was for MW3 and that was my last! I tell you man! That sh*t was crazy! People jumping around over one game! Than when I got home with the game I slid it in my disc tray, the main menu came up... I was so disappointed and turned the game off and went to sleep! lol

oh yea I forgot to mention why I'm not going to another midnight release in my life! :p I'm a very very impatient guy! My first ever midnight release was for MW3 and that was my last! I tell you man! That sh*t was crazy! People jumping around over one game! Than when I got home with the game I slid it in my disc tray, the main menu came up... I was so disappointed and turned the game off and went to sleep! lol

Midnight releases are overrated. I would rather take some well deserved sleep..