question for pc players from ps3

Hi fellow defenders it seems many of out society is. switching to pc, and I really like the ps3 but pc has a lot of benefits, if I buy this game for pc is buy the whole thing for 50, of course I will play more ps3 than pc, but I want to know if its all worth it. so I want to know how ps3 players feel about this game for pc, I know the leveling will be tedious, but hopefully pays off.

pc version is worth it. I started a few weeks ago, have < 24 h on it, and already have a lvl 75 tower squire and 74 dps huntress. Kings game Insane HC gives roughly 10m per run if you fully complete it and you get a great mythical wep 90%+ of the time. and not to mention the new tavern defense that came out, people say its better for xp. just a matter of finding people

Download the Trial and see for yourself.. :) My opinion, I prefer PS3, Just needs a patch! Argggg !!

I did do the trial, and all, also my friend has it, so I played a little there, but where do I go to find someone willing to help me? Like I don't know the difference between PC open and PC ranked forums and such ): Learning DD PC will be like learning it again xD

OH and whats a code drop?

You could also tune into the live streams, as they usually drop some codes there. Trendy has one every Friday and could also watch dark python, I think he usually gives some away.