Sign in to follow this  
eligio_94

My resignation

Dear my fellow defenders,

I will miss you (not all but some :D) this game was amazing while it lasted and was a blast until the fire nation attacked :D :D lol. im not going to say exactly why im quitting because that will take forever. All i will say is that i know trendy is small compared to other industries out there but as a small developer i can understand why they focused more on PC rather than console. Just it does suck however my experience on console with the dupers and just people who scam and take advantage of other might have ruined my experience across platforms. I might come back but i highly dough it as for my weapons, pets, armors i might sell them i might keep them idk yet. Dont ask me for anything thats not the purpose of this thread. But yea as an event host i loved my time with the team they are mostly amazing gamers like foobear and jkpopfever <3's out to you two lol. But yea good bye my dungeons my endless hours of grinding and defending, helping others, trading, and hosting has come to an end so goodbye and goodnight.

- yours truly Eligio_94

ALSO dear foobear im stalking you on twitter - A*** J****

Tc always Eligio!!!

(..and it's cuter version of a Starcraft Drone xp)

I KNEW YAY WOULD GET IT <3
I'M SO HAPPY... I always knew you were the best ever YAY!!! :D

Oh no eligio, why? Think of all the fun we had lol. I mean regardless of your character being suicidal. But your gonna be missed man hope you the best. And YAY is right it is a starcraft drone but and ADORABLE one lol

Tc always Eligio!!!

(..and it's cuter version of a Starcraft Drone xp)

YOU ARE RIGHT what do you want for ur prize :D
dear eligio, megafrownyface. - foo

"Foo, you are my favorite forum poster. That is all." - Classic22

Dear foobear, Ill love you forever - eligio
Oh no eligio, why? Think of all the fun we had lol. I mean regardless of your character being suicidal. But your gonna be missed man hope you the best. And YAY is right it is a starcraft drone but and ADORABLE one lol

I know bro ill never forget those dark times lol
Take care, buddy. Hope to still see you 'round these parts from time to time.

Maybe maybe i didnt abandon ALL hope now :D

It sucks we got off on the wrong foot when we met. You take it easy and Mabey I'll see you around in costum game some time.

yea maybe and your a cool dude all is well bro
eligio. Ill miss yu :d

same ill miss me to im awesome lol jk this is not the last of me mustafa u know it