Sign in to follow this  
mustafa_jawed

A final farewell.

Since Black ops 2 is just around the corner, I've decided to say farewell. Spending endless hours with this community is just spectacular. Meeting Event Hosts who dedicate their hours and Moderators who help this community in so may ways possible. I would like to say thank you to Classic and Trendy Ent. who all made this possible. I would like to say event hosts did a great job, and my favorite event host was Eligio. He was not only a great friend but also a fabuolus event host.Friends like Yogazny, Slooshi, Ninelives, and Vinaluna were chill. i will be giving a few give aways, and wish this community good luck in the future. I thank all of you for giving me a fun/exciting summer. Although this game had flaws, like the DUPERS it was still a fine game. I will be visting the forests of Mistymire, deserts of Maraggo, and the deep blue sea of Aquanos to visit my friends and say hi. Im jus temperaly quiting. i might be back xD

Sincerely,
mustafa_jawed

Lol, I only met you once in game and that one time we get our picture taken togeather by foobear. All of us drooling over ultimate defender. You should just edit your post again and say a tempory goodbye just in case you decide to come back and play. That way no one will give you crap for bluffing. (like me!). I got blk ops preorder myself so Mabey I'll see you there sometime, if not we'll always have that picture. Lol!

Peace.

Lol, I only met you once in game and that one time we get our picture taken togeather by foobear. All of us drooling over ultimate defender. You should just edit your post again and say a tempory goodbye just in case you decide to come back and play. That way no one will give you crap for bluffing. (like me!). I got blk ops preorder myself so Mabey I'll see you there sometime, if not we'll always have that picture. Lol!

Peace.
true..... definitley hmu on bo2 .

yea how much fun can you really have with black ops. compaired to how much time i have played dun def ill never pay 60 bucks for a game ever LOL youll be back in a couple weeks.

Since Black ops 2 is just around the corner, I've decided to say farewell. Spending endless hours with this community is just spectacular. Meeting Event Hosts who dedicate their hours and Moderators who help this community in so may ways possible. I would like to say thank you to Classic and Trendy Ent. who all made this possible. I would like to say event hosts did a great job, and my favorite event host was Eligio. He was not only a great friend but also a fabuolus event host.Friends like Yogazny, Slooshi, Ninelives, and Vinaluna were chill. i will be giving a few give aways, and wish this community good luck in the future. I thank all of you for giving me a fun/exciting summer. Although this game had flaws, like the DUPERS it was still a fine game. I will be visting the forests of Mistymire, deserts of Maraggo, and the deep blue sea of Aquanos to visit my friends and say hi. Im jus temperaly quiting. i might be back xD

Sincerely,
mustafa_jawed

lol you beat me to it bro ill def see you on BO2 :D and if you ever really just want to play DD maybe ill come back for you lol

yea how much fun can you really have with black ops. compaired to how much time i have played dun def ill never pay 60 bucks for a game ever LOL youll be back in a couple weeks.

lol, just lol.

Farewell sir,

thats so TRUE. this game was great, i might be back LOL this game.... you just cant describe it, ill miss all yu guys.

lol you beat me to it bro ill def see you on BO2 :D and if you ever really just want to play DD maybe ill come back for you lol
Yeah dude, Ill definitley miss yu! but bo2 is jus 20 days away :D

thats so TRUE. this game was great, i might be back LOL this game.... you just cant describe it, ill miss all yu guys.

Yeah dude, Ill definitley miss yu! but bo2 is jus 20 days away :D

Woah really?!?!? I preordered BO2, but never payed attention to the release date ._. Didnt it say that there was 8 player Co-Op?

Woah really?!?!? I preordered BO2, but never payed attention to the release date ._. Didnt it say that there was 8 player Co-Op?
I think thats zombies or something. Lol

And quitting dd isn't that hard to quit. play mmorpgs for 2 years + or date someone for that time and break up with them.Now thats hard LOL

but the game is fun.

I think thats zombies or something. Lol

And quitting dd isn't that hard to quit. play mmorpgs for 2 years + or date someone for that time and break up with them.Now thats hard LOL

but the game is fun.
but stalking a forum of a game you dont play, is....... hard to quit?

bye buy
im thinking about getting starcraft with yu and Eligio :3

Im addicted to the forums /:

It really is.... That's why I'm still somewhat here lol

^ lol