Sign in to follow this  
TitoDaddy

Super Events Grand Prize Winners

Thanks to everyone on the SUPER Events Team for dedicating their time to entertain their fellow community members!

No problem hitmonchan it was an honer and if you need host for console again im glad to hop back on if youll have me that is :D

as he stares at a carton of orange juice cuz it sais concentrate. lol awesome little infinate
Are you telling me I didn't need to stare at it to make it concentrated? I've been living a lie D:

Hey Classic,is this what you meant when you said there would be another way to earn a Ultimate Defender?I also loved the Events,been playing since January and loved every minute.THANX again!j

Hey Classic,is this what you meant when you said there would be another way to earn a Ultimate Defender?I also loved the Events,been playing since January and loved every minute.THANX again!j
i dont think so. i bet they'll do a giveaway or something on the forum

No update as of yet guys, but the OP will be updated when a decision has been made! Keep on checking...Let the suspense build!

No update as of yet guys, but the OP will be updated when a decision has been made! Keep on checking...Let the suspense build!

Suspense? It's already overloading !