Super Events Grand Prize Winners

Today is the last day of the Super Events. On behalf of our Event Coordinator Classic22, and the team, I would like to sincerely thank you all for being an awesome community, for all the good times we've shared over the past 7 months.

As a last surprise to the community, we will have 3 winners who will receive our grand prizes.

Want to know what the prizes are and who will be the lucky winners? Keep tuning in :)

Thank you again everyone!

SUPER Events Team

Thanks to everyone on the SUPER Events Team for dedicating their time to entertain their fellow community members!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to seeing who won! It has been a great ride and there are some awesome defenders out there! Good luck guys!

No winners have been announced yet, they will be added to the OP once my team and I have formalized the vote counting.

If you had a great experience with a player over the whole of the SUPER Events, tell us who they are and why.

There is a lot riding on this, the prize pack is simply AH-MAZ-ING!!

Did I mention the prizes were enough to make you drool? :p
even though i want the grand prize i did have a great experience with burn_727 and vasquezadan. we it was like a well oiled clock even with the minor launguge bearior they definatly pulled it together and we took down that boss like bosses. lol

even though i want the grand prize i did have a great experience with burn_727 and vasquezadan. we it was like a well oiled clock even with the minor launguge bearior they definatly pulled it together and we took down that boss like bosses. lol

By falling and falling again cuz i was the body guard and following my host no matter what xDDDDD

I want to nominate infinite and beastly101 because they have both been there for the community and have been on the forums for a long time these guys are more than deserving of this prize pack. Good luck you guys!

Says stay tuned.
Stares at screen for a day.
Still says stay tuned.
as he stares at a carton of orange juice cuz it sais concentrate. lol awesome little infinate

Hell yea we did lol. I was on a lot of teams during all the events I did and I gotta say both you and bern were the best team mates no offense to the others I played with on teams.

Hell yea we did lol. I was on a lot of teams during all the events I did and I gotta say both you and bern were the best team mates no offense to the others I played with on teams.

Same for me, this event was sooooooo funny xD we beat this event with teamwork and fun :P xD especially fun xD

but it will be the event i wont forget

but it will be the event i wont forget

eccept if you fall and loose the use of memory O_O xD but i hope it's not gonna happen :P but if it happen one day, YOU WILL REMEMBER NO MATTER WHAT xD

eccept if you fall and loose the use of memory O_O xD but i hope it's not gonna happen :P if yes, YOU WILL REMEMBER NO MATTER WHAT xD
Lmao true so true. Definitely a memorable event