the aggressive kicking need to stop

I've joined countless of rooms today and I keep getting kick out just cause I'm not at lvl 83 or build stuff for them. What they don't know is that I have a lvl 83 character in my account and I just use my lvl 77 apprentice just for fun. My apprentice is not weak at all, it can handle insane+ with out any problems but people at lower lvl just judge people and use stronger players for their own good.

Venting is fine, but you're talking to a community of people who agree and don't just kick like crazy.

In other words, you're preaching to the converted.

I've joined countless of rooms today and I keep getting kick out just cause I'm not at lvl 83 or build stuff for them. What they don't know is that I have a lvl 83 character in my account and I just use my lvl 77 apprentice just for fun. My apprentice is not weak at all, it can handle insane+ with out any problems but people at lower lvl just judge people and use stronger players for their own good.

Hard answer, but thats life ......

i think we should make a thread with peoples psn names and make a private game so that people will play the game for fun and other things. Invite the people on the list so you know you wont get kick if you're invited and you'll know people wont use you for their own good.

Maybe but that seems like alot of work. Host your own games or prepared to be kicked. These kids want to kick people for fun. They treat it like thats all they do. I ran 15 quick joins and 20 picks. I got kicked about 95% then I got into rooms with people from here which resulted in me not being kicked.

I love kicking noobies, there crying warms my heart.

You shouldn't be kicking anyone out especially noobs cause if the pros don't show the noobs what to do they'll never be able to understand how to play the game like the pros.

You shouldn't be kicking anyone out especially noobs cause if the pros don't show the noobs what to do they'll never be able to understand how to play the game like the pros.

I help few noobs, mainly ericisawsome . Actual fun people not quiet boring on mic or micless huntress noobs.

Honestly, anyone who complains about being kicked, automatically gets profiled as being a noob. Ive been kicked so much it doesnt even phase me anymore. I can also assure you that the "pros" as some would say arent the ones even doing the most kicking. Why? Because pro's have already learned to buddy up with friends and play privately. Pro's also host their own games to avoid such issues. Until everyone goes pro, let me just regurgitate a few tips to avoid getting the boot.

1. GET A MIC! (seriously, how are so many people playing this game without a mic?)

2. Come in to games with DPS toons. (Stop joining games with your tower builder, NO FREE RIDES!)

3. Join appropiate lvl range. (If your below a 70 then dont join a 90, NO FREE RIDES!)

4. Background Noise (This is worse than not having a mic, its crazy I know.)

5. If the first thing you say when you join a lobby is, "Don't Kick Me". ( If you say that, you just used reverse pshycology against yourself. Host can only assume you wanted to be kicked. Or is that just me?)

6. Be cool! (If your cool then tips 1-5 need not apply to you.)

Hope this helps and mabey turns some frowns upside down.

lol i learned to play myself didn't take pros to teach me

i think we should make a thread with peoples psn names and make a private game so that people will play the game for fun and other things. Invite the people on the list so you know you wont get kick if you're invited and you'll know people wont use you for their own good.

that's the Official/unofficial name list bud.

Honestly, anyone who complains about being kicked, automatically gets profiled as being a noob. Ive been kicked so much it doesnt even phase me anymore. I can also assure you that the "pros" as some would say arent the ones even doing the most kicking. Why? Because pro's have already learned to buddy up with friends and play privately. Pro's also host their own games to avoid such issues. Until everyone goes pro, let me just regurgitate a few tips to avoid getting the boot.

1. GET A MIC! (seriously, how are so many people playing this game without a mic?)

2. Come in to games with DPS toons. (Stop joining games with your tower builder, NO FREE RIDES!)

3. Join appropiate lvl range. (If your below a 70 then dont join a 90, NO FREE RIDES!)

4. Background Noise (This is worse than not having a mic, its crazy I know.)

5. If the first thing you say when you join a lobby is, "Don't Kick Me". ( If you say that, you just used reverse pshycology against yourself. Host can only assume you wanted to be kicked. Or is that just me?)

6. Be cool! (If your cool then tips 1-5 need not apply to you.)

Hope this helps and mabey turns some frowns upside down.
adding on
7. if you have a high voice its really hard because alot of older people play this game(not saying anyone is old its just he low voices i got one to dont worrie ut im 13 lol)

adding on
7. if you have a high voice its really hard because alot of older people play this game(not saying anyone is old its just he low voices i got one to dont worrie ut im 13 lol)
Your voice is pretty squeaky :P

My voice sounds like a 7 year old girl :)
its true i made him use a voice changer cuz i didnt want to appear like a creep when others joined. i might of come across too strong so he rearly uses his mic anymore. but thats cool cuz he qualifies under rule 6 in beastly101 rule board up there ^^^^