Shards IV and patch out now!

Freezing and arabia mismatch error.

Well played

Can you explain more detail about this? Freezing specifics, and I don't know what the arabia mismatch error means. Thanks!

Although I'm 99% sure from what I read here Aquanos xp is broken, can anyone confirm since I haven't had a chance to play yet?

Can you explain more detail about this? Freezing specifics, and I don't know what the arabia mismatch error means. Thanks!

3 people Sky city hard wave 8 and boom :) Map is laggy as hell
Arabia mismatch error popped up when i tried to join a guy in my party that did morraggo, made me unable to join others until i restarted the game

Although I'm 99% sure from what I read here Aquanos xp is broken, can anyone confirm since I haven't had a chance to play yet?

Still broken :/

Anyone else getting the Arabia mismatch error?

I am sad to report that I too am getting that.

Anyone else getting the Arabia mismatch error?

+1 cant connect to nobody in the lobby .......

did this (or any previous patch, sorry i havent kept up with this for quite a while) fix the save errors where you lose everything? Ive lost everything on my characters a few times and so I stopped playing since May or so.

Teem Effort

Hey would anyone like to try to tackel the insaine+ on xbox? I cant waite to try it but i want to play the story with some people befor i do solo

Like I said before the pushing the right analog stick doesn't do anything. I can't switch characters this way. More importantly I suppose is I can't unlock/lock any items!

Ok figured it out. It's now left analog stick instead of the right. Even though it still says R in the menu. Why the change? :-p

My game is still freezing up after the patch, I've already lost EVERYTHING once due to the corruption glitch (9 months of gameplay), I trully hope this does not happen again.