Fix in the works for Anniversary achievements not unlocking properly on Steam?

Since this didn't have its own thread, I figured it deserved being pointed towards. Any fixes in mind to try and get the two new Steam achievements to register? I know that when Shards IV content launched, there was a similar issue (and that it took some trial and error as well.) Does the process of "flushing the Steam stats cache" you mentioned using successfully last time come along as more of a last resort, as it's tougher to execute or something? It would be interesting to know from an inquisitive programming standpoint, haha, although obviously what we all want most is for them to ding properly. ^_^;;

EDIT: I didn't realize, but Hitmonchan responded to the "7.43B Bugs" thread at the very same time I was typing up this thread. I apologize for raising the issue in a separate place, haha. Last I had seen, nobody from Trendy had commented on the achievement error since the last patch had come out. I wasn't sure if they were under the assumption that it was working correctly, but it seems it's not.

Also, just checked to be sure, and Steam is reporting that 0.0% of players have unlocked either achievement. Also, inadvertently while there, I noticed that the Nightmare Anniversary Defender achievement is missing the letter "r" from the end of the achievement's title. Last word just says "Defende," haha.

It was supposedly fixed. The trophies show in my tavern, but not on steam achievements.

They thought they fixed it I suppose, but when I completed it before they "patched" the achievement issue, the trophies showed up anyways. Wonder when they plan to truly fix it.

From day 1 of anniversary DLC, the trophies always did show up and it unlocked ingame fine. The problem was never that, only Steam not unlocking.

Also, just checked to be sure, and Steam is reporting that 0.0% of players have unlocked either achievement. Also, inadvertently while there, I noticed that the Nightmare Anniversary Defender achievement is missing the letter "r" from the end of the achievement's title. Last word just says "Defende," haha.

Yeah i pointed the missing r in the ask us anything thread before the content release i guess spelling is hard lol

or is there a limit on the amount of characters available to be written into a steam achievement? :s

"Nightmare Eternia Shard Recovered: Yellow" I think that's a bit longer of a title, so that's probably not it.

But seriously, when the bidoof is the achievement for this going to be unlocked? They used to be much faster about this kinda stuff.

We're looking into it. I'll keep you updated as I hear more.

Good to hear, and thank you. ^_^

Thanks! Once they unlock I'll break the 80 achievement mark :)

I've done the achievements yesterday and got them on steam. Idk if anything changed in the time between the last post on here and then but it seems to be working for me.

They may have attempted to fix it but its still not working for me. It reportedly worked for other people but as for me,not even a little bit.

'preciate it

euhm....

they unlocked fine for me...

point of interest;

didn't complete the map until the patch/fix was released (too busy in with life)

so might be that the kismet event isn't getting triggered for those that already completed it before the fix ;)

Cipher

so might be that the kismet event isn't getting triggered for those that already completed it before the fix

I completed it on NM for the first time after the patch and didn't get the achievement.

I completed one before and one after and neither steam achievement unlocked for me.

And Cipher, you have all those achievements and yet no Daredevil?

@zoogie alright nvm then :p

@jemmajule i'm no achievement hunter, if i get one.. well.. then i got it, but i don't really care for them, they don't add anything to the game IMHO, so whatever the daredevil one is, i must've not done it in my regular dungeon defenders time (the only one i went for was the cube one (trasncendence?) which i did, simply for the cube)

Cipher