Sign in to follow this  
TitoDaddy

Etheria's Super Events - The Grand Finale

Etheria's SUPER Events Grand Finale[SIZE=7]![/SIZE]

Ladies and gents,

This is the last and final event for Etheria's Super Events. We thank you once more for your gracious support and for the community that you are.

Of course, we would also like to thank Trendy Entertainment for their tremendous support. Events will not be be possible without them.

Without further ado, we bring you, "The Grand Finale". Also to add a bit more excitement to our party, we have a special guest, hosting for this week. STAY TUNED :)

As a reminder to all, the team will only be sending a maximum of two (2) invites per participant. Failure to join the second invite will forfeit the event. Our spreadsheet is always updated and is in real time, this way participants will always have an idea when they will receive an invite.

Updated Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah1JlO4olooOdHcwTTgtZHVIYVF2X19SYmFGRUlYcXc[[479,hashtags]]=11

Let's keep one thread running for this week's events for participants to post reviews/feedback specifically about event experience, hosts, pets, etc.

Please feel free to post your questions, concerns or you can directly contact our Event Coordinator, Classic22.

Best of luck to all! HAVE. FUN.

SUPER Events Team

The special guest host is a very good friend of mine, well known and well respected.

I'm absolutely honored to have this person as a special guest host!!

Maybe they might reveal themselves soon??

Maybe they might reveal themselves soon??

=D I had fun hosting!

Dem wyverns!
A big homolove shoutout to coolwaters for being awesome, I will always love you man <3

And last but not least, I don't think I ever thanked anyone other than my host, and for that I am truly sorry.
Thank you Classic for sticking up with us for so long, giving tons of laughs, items, deaths, pain, blood, sweat and tears. It was awesome.
And thank you to all the other hosts too, the ones long gone and the new ones. It would not have been possible without you :D

Finally I have been able to own the "Ultimate Defender" pet. This is great and awesome...

Many thanks to Chatoface Serpentking Eligio94 for the in-game play. Through this game I have been able to meet and talk to many... many people from all parts of the world. Internet made this possible, I know. And this game links me to you wonderful gamers and I do appreciate all the help that was given to me when I was a nooby...:(

It is really sad to know that this is the last Super Events.... ... ... can't help my tears though..

This Dungeon Defenders forum cow-munity is awesome and I really hope to see the "Return of the EVENTS". Thank you once again to Classic,Tito, Gashen, CaptBoxerShorts, NoOne, Coyotewolfdog, BigBaBoi, Drift, Chitty, YAY, Foo, RV, Val, Coolwaters, Eligio, JKpop. You guys and gals are WONDERFUL! :)

Your special guest host was amazing ,I enjoyed this event ...

your friend attended and did exactly the same build later.
then i used your build the group after - solid - then, did it again today :) lol your build ftw!

a LOT of fun, especially enjoyed co-hosting.

this is PurPle_DraGon75 here i just wanted to say Thank you VERY VERY much for all the fun times and Fun events!!!!:huntress: :) I had a GREAT time playing with all of you, and the hosts and the community were all AWSOME! :) i am very sad that the events are over, but i will still continue to play DD for a very long time. it has been one of the most FAVORITE games i have ever played. i hope that in the future there might be more events. i would be more than happy to help. bye for now. Thank you to Everyone!! once again!!! :) Tito and BigBaBoi and Coolwaters you guys ROCK!!!!!!! you guys are my favs and Always will be. Thanks for all the fun and laughter.
:huntress:

;0

:huntress: hey i just wanted to say also that i will miss anyone who leaves this game.:( i know that some people are going to PC but im sticking with PS3 DD. i hope to be able to still play with any onf you. im going to miss all of you. Those of you who are still going to be here lets have some FUN!!!!! ;) Thank you Trendy for all of the Great Times !!

Winning this last event felt like this

Thanks for everything Classic and the entire events team...hope to see you guys around online and happy defending to all of yuh!
.... Im going to miss the events soooooo much :(....

awesome event awesome pet awesome host and awesome team. thanks to bern_727 and vasquezadan for making such an elite team of defenders. and to bigbaboi, making your bodyguard follow you off the edge and to your deaths was epic and u still couldn't die enough LOL

Congrats to all the winners this week! :D
I'm gonna miss the events, from back when I was a participant to my newer days as a host ♥
Thanks so much to everyone! The team! You guys are all amazing ♥
Thank you Tito for being my first host ever! Making me wanna keep coming every week~ c:
It's been super fun! :) Much love to all you guys! ♥
Catch you around! :)

From my very first challenge, High Five For Bowling, till The Summit Grand Finale, the Super Events was all around a great experience and I am thankful to have participated in them ^^ I have met really great people through these events, and that to me is more valuable than any event prize.

Thank you everyone and hope to see you all around!

-yay

From my very first challenge, High Five For Bowling, till The Summit Grand Finale, the Super Events was all around a great experience and I am thankful to have participated in them ^^ I have met really great people through these events, and that to me is more valuable than any event prize.

Thank you everyone and hope to see you all around!

-yay

Yayit you were my first host ever and made me want to keep joining the events so thank you

Yayit you were my first host ever and made me want to keep joining the events so thank you

*e-hugs* You're welcome! and thanks as well!