Definitely farm Insane HC ... start on wave 28 ... use 4 controllers on the last wave. Goes pretty quick ... an hour give or take.

I've farmed 28 so far ... 0 perfect in tower stats ... even with upgrades.

The ones you don't use will definitely sell immediately for 600m in an AFK shop.

You snacrificed your seahorse!? I hope it was yummy, you heartless soul! :wyvern:

Too salty. ;)

I use minion walls with reflectors guarding them. Works fine, although the reflectors health go down insanely fast sometimes, mainly on the left side of the open-area core. Never had any of my minions fall.

Neither the missiles nor the ogre spitballs are the problem. The go down by ogres swinging at them, but I only got 2,4 k tower health on my summoner.

Neither the missiles nor the ogre spitballs are the problem. The go down by ogres swinging at them, but I only got 2,4 k tower health on my summoner.

Try placing a mage in back so they get healed or something, I use one at my center for the left-side's minion wall. He's far back enough so the ogre club doesn't hit him, but close enough so the wall gets healed.

Also, on the end waves, I get my summoner out and flash heal here and there. I don't actually need it but it helps my peace of mind.

Try placing a mage in back so they get healed or something, I use one at my center for the left-side's minion wall. He's far back enough so the ogre club doesn't hit him, but close enough so the wall gets healed.

Also, on the end waves, I get my summoner out and flash heal here and there. I don't actually need it but it helps my peace of mind.

Jork,

What do you have in terms of defenses behind the crystal in the tavern ... pointing towards the breached wall on the 2nd floor?

I've got 2 harps a reflect beam and a gas trap, but didn't know if those would hold in NMHC.

Jork,

What do you have in terms of defenses behind the crystal in the tavern ... pointing towards the breached wall on the 2nd floor?

I've got 2 harps a reflect beam and a gas trap, but didn't know if those would hold in NMHC.

Someone on youtube (I have a little DD corner there) asked me what my build was, so you can see for yourself if you want right here, time stamp will send you right to the area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUuQz-BLo9I&t=11m05s

I think that's the area you mean. The only "bad" thing that even comes from there are Sharken, so it doesn't need much defense at all because even the Sharken die fast. 4 archers, 1 proxy, 1 str drain, 1 elec aura, 1 4 du buff beam wipes out literally everything there. To be honest, I could probably strip some defenses away and still have it be smooth as silk, but no other areas of mine need fortifying so I don't bother trying to change it up.

You definitely don't need a reflect there because nothing ranged shows up, and if it does (archer/mage), it'll die. No ogres, djinnlets, spiders, or choppers come from there or go there.

I've currently gotten 4 perfs from 36 earned. I have probably another 4-5 that have 600 in 3 tower stats but missing the 4th. I've just been farming insane HC 28-35 which takes roughly 45 minutes including the build time with all 4 characters out for all waves (to grab up 15m+ xp per character, 100 just seems so far away haha)

This is the build I came up with. Starting at wave 28 works fine and carries 3 afks. Hopefully ddplanner is updated soon; this is kind of hard to look at.

* All buff beams are 4 du
* All reflect beams are 1 du
* Outside west minion wall is near the tree, just close enough so ogres can't squeeze through
* Outside north minion wall is centered
* Inside east minion wall starts next to the pillar

I have yet to try it on nightmare.

I just got my first perfect on an Insane HC run ... upgrades needed to get all tower stats to 600.

On the same run I got another with 3 @ 600 and the 4th went to 588 with upgrades.

Not too shabby. I may be done farming these ... not sure. I could use one more perfect for my aura monk, though I can't equip it unless it has hero speed ... or I swap out some of my armor to give me more speed.

none of you are alone. out of the one i got it wasn't perfect. now wait thats a 100 percent lose rate but only one time not that bad. but about 10 times i've dced on wave 34-35 now.

So i am sure are luck will change eventually.

i have made a lazy build for insane so you can afk more just need to repair after wave over pretty much
carries 4 easy

i got annoyed with minions for upgrading

i only use 9 minions i think

0/2. One had all 600's.. Minus tower attack, and the other had some600's with negative rate like at 300.

Farmed 5 today i think. No perfs but all very useful with no glaring negs.
Since the nin-nerf I'd like to know how NMHC is holding up.

You guys are LUCKY so far 1/48 maybe using more characters at wave 33 is not a great idea lol. I'll use 4 characters from 28 and see the results.

I've built twice (poorly) and joined randos 3 or so times and done okay. Maybe i am lucky.

There is no RNG god, only the RNG devil. And when you get something decent from it, all it means is someone somewhere appeased him with a snackrifice.

<3 good post good post. I laughed so hard when I read this because its so true. One good item for you is no good item for someone else.

joining or bringing hero from higher wave then 28 has no effect on what kobold your going to get it all rng

even starting from wave 1 lmao it just pointless

I just saw Classic's latest count. I am guessing that he made no snackrifice. ;)

Well, my snackrifice was not effective. 0 for 16. But on the bright side; every builder I have now has a kobold. :)

I accidentally sacrificed two ok kobolds that I was going to use and ended up with a perfect.

1/4 is my current count