Sign in to follow this  
M1LLER_T1ME

reason / story behind your forum name

for me its very simple my last name is Miller and i like the saying Miller Time. i also added 1's so it wouldnt be duplicated on steam . curious as to other peoples reasons

I made mine up a few years ago. I like mine because it's unique and nobody ever knows how to say it surprisingly. It just stuck with me and now I use it for everything.

Mine is because I have grown up playing Starfox64 and it is my favorite game so I play it all the time on my 3DS (reason why I got it)

I added the _0 because when I originally started playing on PS3 and it wouldnt take my name

I used to play a game called Exit Path and there was a clan called the Ghosts. They wouldn't let me in because I was too good, so i made about 5 different accounts with Ghost in them and this is the one I used the most. Alternatively I use the username EpicUnicorn, which I used for Words With Friends.

My story, Runescape. We started it all at one time,yes? Well on to my story.

As myself, I love Medieval Time things, Like Runescape :P, Medieval Knights, Dragons, Weaponry, I excel at drawing them, and Imagining them, So this game is also right up my Alley DUNGEON DEFENDERS!

I loved Necromancers, Mages who would rise the dead to fight for them, Since Necro Also means Dead. (This is when In Runescape you had the ability to change your Character name, I tried to think of a new one, Which was Dark Statius, It didn't stick at all, and I didn't like it.)

So I took Necromancer, and put my twister Onto it. At first I tried Necro Knight. It wasn't accepting that, so I swapped some of the Letters, it kept the same pronunciation, Nekro Night.

Now the Name has Stuck with me, and it forever will, It's just a natural thing now. Like all of our names, we found the one that fits, and we kept it.

My story begins with being LK, which stands for lost kid. I still feel like one lol. Valentine is my middle name so that's easy. And lastly 54 is just my soccer number when I use to play. it just fit together lk-valentine54. :)

Jo-Barf Creepy comes from a character in the TimeSplitters series. She's a changeling/shapeshifter, impersonating one of the protagonist's teammates (Jo-Beth Casey).
Probably wouldn't have had chosen it as my primary E-name if I knew what barf meant back in 2008.

I have used the name Dredd for a very long time about 23 years and it has stuck with me ever since but I did get the name from the Comic Book "Judge Dredd" which I have been a huge fan of for about 23 years (I am 29 now). I loved Judge Dredd so much that I actually wanted to become a Cop when I was younger but then when I found out that Cops were not Street Judges and that there was no such thing I changed my mine real quick :p

I have used the name Dredd for a very long time about 23 years and it has stuck with me ever since but I did get the name from the Comic Book "Judge Dredd" which I have been a huge fan of for about 23 years (I am 29 now). I loved Judge Dredd so much that I actually wanted to become a Cop when I was younger but then when I found out that Cops were not Street Judges and that there was no such thing I changed my mine real quick :p
oh Dredd
ur so special

I actually wanted to become a Cop when I was younger but then when I found out that Cops were not Street Judges and that there was no such thing I changed my mine real quick :p

Cutest backstory.

Mine is a play on words; bare hugs instead of bear hugs. NUDE HUGS. Get it? I'm so witty. @_@

My old username for everything used to be antigirl but then everyone thought I was a misogynistic dude, instead of what I really am (a chick who prefers video games and comics to Vogue and designer handbags), so I switched it to kidrobot but I joined a forum once where that was taken and barehugs popped into my head. Not terribly interesting or exciting but there you go.

OnE_AwSuM_NiNja

Well my original PSN name was XxNeVeR_DiesXx which was an example of my determination and spirit. But then, when playstation network had its tragic hack and servers were down for almost 2-3 months i went to sign in and had forgot my password! I had tried for days weeks! To try and remember my password :( All was lost. My game data, friends(some i remembered their names) , and trophies!So i decided to make a new one, thus, OnE_AwSuM_NiNja was born! xD Ive always loved ninjas and in gym class my nickname was ninja so yea.

Cutest backstory.

Mine is a play on words; bare hugs instead of bear hugs. NUDE HUGS. Get it? I'm so witty. @_@

My old username for everything used to be antigirl but then everyone thought I was a misogynistic dude, instead of what I really am (a chick who prefers video games and comics to Vogue and designer handbags), so I switched it to kidrobot but I joined a forum once where that was taken and barehugs popped into my head. Not terribly interesting or exciting but there you go.

I feel you on being mistaken as a guy. Lol it never changes.

Val <3's You ツ

I feel you on being mistaken as a guy. Lol it never changes.

Val <3's You ツ

It's always one of those things where most of the time I'm okay with it. Being the only girl (/especially/ on a FPS) is usually awkward; it's the reason I rarely use my headset to speak. I'd generally rather be anonymous during gameplay or if recognized, than have it be for my pwnage skills and not my b00bs. I just didn't like people thinking I was anti-women. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine's pretty simple honestly, my last name is Beebe but Beebe is typically taken as a screen name so I changed the e's to 3's, and thus became B33b3. I pretty much use that name for everything I ever register for, but I get really upset and kinda depressed when it's taken because I'm not very creative when it comes to screen names.

But alternatively my most recent screen name I used was Vegito9001 because Dragon Ball Z is the greatest show ever. Of all time.

i came up with mine when i first got my ps3 when i was 12. i got world at war and i was trying to decide what online name i should have, and i was trying to think of a name that i can troll with. and i was like omg i can name it no one or nobody, so when i kill someone they will be like wtf? i died by no one? but then people started taking my name wrong and started singing me no one by alicia keys. which made me lool :D... and i love it when people say my name, and someone in the background is like, why are you calling your friend no one XD ahhhh good times :)

Well I was about ten years old (four years ago) I was walking down the street when I got punched in the face by a zebra.
Then he told me to make my multimedia name on everything infinete I told he spelled it wrong but he just did a triple backflip into the sun and I never saw him again.

I think he gave me dain bramage when he punched me because I don't remember anything but that.

I actually wanted to ask out if that was where you got the name haha.

i come across as depressed and often use 'indeed' in conversations... but this is the only account i have with this name (i made it to vote in one of the costume polls and didnt care about the name - so first thing that came to my head)