Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

We're giving away 10 Steam codes! [Updated with Winners!]

well, bought almost all i missed, but still missing two :P penny arcade and lucky. Bought another account with all too for mule though because of the 75% off :P though, that ones missing jester xP so il let the wheel of fortuna roll here ^^

I had this game but am trying to get a free copy for my friend so we can get to play together. Hope I can win :) Happy anniversay!

Being playing this game since the release and still get a surprise every time i login the game, you never know where the ogres
smash you're defences ^^
As for my love to Tower Defence games, Dungeon Defenders never gets old!

gonna give it a shot. just bought the whole collection during the 75% off sale but my buddy missed out so it will be a gift to him :)

Omg I really would like a code i wanna play this game so much and I missed the sale for the game with the dlcs thanx anyway

can u plz gimme ty

My friend owns Dungeon Defenders on PS3 and we have played it a lot. I would like to play this on PC and when ever I want to play it so let's give it a try here.

would love to get a code to give to another friend of mine who I know would love to make the switch but as usual finances get in the way.. I know I loved switching..