Sign in to follow this  
commandandco

A tale of commandandco....How he came to be...

Well hey there guys and gals,

If you dont know me by now, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?... im sean... im 22 and i dedicate alot of my time helping out anyone in the community who needs it! some may like me some may hate me, but hey ho we all get a lil love and hate,

Now i am actually not a long lasting forum member, i think i joined in July, why?...
1. couldnt get a trophy to pop up...
2. i was going through a rough patch in my life...
immediately i found help and got my trophy ( HC will remember this as he helped too!)

but secondly... without going too personal, i met what i class as the love of my life about 3 years ago... we became best friends close friends and fell in love and along these 3 years argued...cried...laughed... and lost each other...
I was a fool and in July lost her again so i turned to the DD forums to clear my head.

Since being here i have met some amazing people, people that just sit down and listen, have laughs, share stories and moan about how long it will take until the EU patch is released, people that despite not knowing who you are and being complete strangers that you could pass in the street and not even recognise, yet on here.... you can call them friends.
The community here is INCREDIBLE. The staff and mods are always here to talk and have a good laugh and the players are all out to help one another whilst eating bacon and talking about the doughnut challenge....even though sometimes there is disputes and we all get a little mad we all stand tall and continue to battle on together!

Recently me and the aforementioned love have reconciled and we are stronger than ever.... this whole post is basically a thank you to such a friendly community who helped a guy that was really down in the dumps back up and into reality... just none of you ever realised this because all we are to each other is words right? we show no emotion in these letters...

People that think about leaving the community over a few weeks/months late of a patch?... try thinking of the posts as people...not just as words... use the community as a social gathering, a place to make friends and have laughs... just like i did. I could mention a massive chunk of people here... yet i will only mention one... and thats Selah because she has been great! :D

Thats my story... and why i think this is one of the greatest community's around.... i think its about time we started making sure more people stick around to see just how amazing it is!

Im not leaving if anyone has got worried here... (sorry to those who want me to ;))

damn....

i was really hoping for a video..

ill miss you sean <3

I will make one and narrate it soon! :P

and the only reason you would ever get chance to miss me is if you keep eating things that are not edible through the death you inccur! ;)

I will make one and narrate it soon! :P

and the only reason you would ever get chance to miss me is if you keep eating things that are not edible through the death you inccur! ;)

yeah... about that... the bleach you suggested didnt taste so good.. maybe i got the wrong brand...

i had a question.. was it the doughnut video that won her back? that was it right? i need to know the secret

i though you came to be from intercourse between your parents.... apparently i was wrong O.o

i knew i wasnt the only one hoping for a video....

yeah... about that... the bleach you suggested didnt taste so good.. maybe i got the wrong brand...

i had a question.. was it the doughnut video that won her back? that was it right? i need to know the secret

Yeah its possible you did get the wrong brand, try drinking some turpentine to get rid of the taste and try again! :)

indeed it was... indeed it was..;)

in fairness...the real answer is... i started to let go and walk away... i beleived it was lost and i had nothing else left... i then bumped into her on my way to work one morning... she text me later that night... we went out... we talked more...met again... 2 weeks later our love is better now than it was for the past 3 years :) lets hope one of us doesnt mess up... again! ...

i will still be active on here...never fear! :D

i think i saw that movie already :P

but i swear they said there was going to be a cloverfield 2..

anyways.. if youre implying what i think youre implying that im implying... youre crazy.. you wouldnt be up at 2am on the off-topics trying to kill me :P

*crowd goes wild* "What a speech what a speech!"

i have a dream... a dream that one day... the eu patch will be released! ;) pahaa

Wow you join two months after me and have almost twice as many posts as me... Life Haxzzz!!!

Edit: we joined in the same month, i'm just can't read

^ or type ;) aha oh yeah june we joined... WELL SPOTTED!!.. its not about how many posts you make.. its about what they consist of, mine... bacon and doughnuts mainly!

i think i saw that movie already :P

but i swear they said there was going to be a cloverfield 2..

anyways.. if youre implying what i think youre implying that im implying... youre crazy.. you wouldnt be up at 2am on the off-topics trying to kill me :P

hahaha!!! oh trust me... im up at 2 am and trying my best ;)

D'awwwwwwwwww!
Sean! I am so excited for you! Congrats with your lady friend!

Schwing!

And aww, you mentioned me!
Well I think you've been a grand partner in bacon crime as well!
:)

I was worried you were leaving you scared me to death dont do that

Im staying! a promise that is!

*Sees no mention of me anywhere...*

*rage quits*

LOL secret love is better ;)

D'awwwwwwwwww!
Sean! I am so excited for you! Congrats with your lady friend!

Schwing!

And aww, you mentioned me!
Well I think you've been a grand partner in bacon crime as well!
:)

Of courrrrseee!!! kelseeyyyy what would i do without my fellow doughnut eating bacon loving amazing friend!?!?! :D

i have a dream... a dream that one day... the eu patch will be released! ;) pahaa

^ or type ;) aha oh yeah june we joined... WELL SPOTTED!!.. its not about how many posts you make.. its about what they consist of, mine... bacon and doughnuts mainly!

hahaha!!! oh trust me... im up at 2 am and trying my best ;)

Those in glass houses :p

I don't visit or post much anymore but this is deserving. :)
You are a fantastic man. (Kelseyy is pretty cool too ;P)
Time for a community hug.

ps how come you never play with me? :(

Your US ????... im EU :(

I miss your gifs and bacon talk :( come back!

Vu you is the best!
And you still have your avatar as my drawing!
Hehe.
You are missed, every second of every day. 3

ive learnt something today.....

no matter how strong you think something is...... it always has a breaking point....

back to tech support for another 6 months....

ive learnt something today.....

no matter how strong you think something is...... it always has a breaking point....

back to tech support for another 6 months....

Something wrong commandandco?

all i can say is, just dont ever believe anything you feel, dont ever think that just because something is perfect...it will last...

dont ever think that something will be fixed once broken,

If you have a glass and you drop it, you can fix the pieces back together one by one... but the cracks will always remain, and one day that glass will break again - just you dont know when...

i think i need to come to America and just arrange a party....

all i can say is, just dont ever believe anything you feel, dont ever think that just because something is perfect...it will last...

dont ever think that something will be fixed once broken,

If you have a glass and you drop it, you can fix the pieces back together one by one... but the cracks will always remain, and one day that glass will break again - just you dont know when...

i think i need to come to America and just arrange a party....

Girl troubles? That seems to be leading there...

If you did come to america, I would bake you a cake :D