Sign in to follow this  
donCamillo

First 'Kobold on a Treadmill'?

Just last week I noticed the giraffe and kobold on a treadmill under the stairs in the secret room, and now we have the kobold on a treadmill.

Wow this is looking to be a good easy, but fun, map for xp and items!

Oh wait.. I said the same thing before kings game

Personally I like the balance of the map. I wouldn't call it extremely easy, but neither is it necessary to have amazing stats to complete. But yes the rewards are rather nice for the difficulty.

God damn it. Me and a friend were doing the map on IHCMM and steam thinks it's a good time to go offline for both of us when we were nearing 30.

Hate it when stuff like that happens. Yet those kobolds look so tempting.

God damn it. Me and a friend were doing the map on IHCMM and steam thinks it's a good time to go offline for both of us when we were nearing 30.

Hate it when stuff like that happens. Yet those kobolds look so tempting.

SAME :( not happy with steam

Just last week I noticed the giraffe and kobold on a treadmill under the stairs in the secret room, and now we have the kobold on a treadmill.

Personally I like the balance of the map. I wouldn't call it extremely easy, but neither is it necessary to have amazing stats to complete. But yes the rewards are rather nice for the difficulty.

Balance seems very nice. I just done want it to turn in to another kings game, where the elitist players complain about difficulty and then it's buffed to the extreme.

You can get 600 in multiple stats on him on Insane.

Wow that sounds good to me! Wonder if it's possible for trans on insane too XD

I really hope I can start on wave 33/35 lol. Talk about speeding up my farming..

wow so much for rock hahahahaha

glad i wasnt in that whole rock for this rock for that thing with trades being patient always works out

Wow that sounds good to me! Wonder if it's possible for trans on insane too XD

I really hope I can start on wave 33/35 lol. Talk about speeding up my farming..

if you have other players with DPS characters, and your stats for your towers are pretty high, you can easily start at wave 33 and get to wave 35 and get more.

My Monk which isn't the best cause he is for my tower boosting mostly, 1500-1800 in hero stats also and with a ultimate gambler polearm, I could easily hold my own for 2 lanes of mobs. The towers just took out the extra ones that got by.

Did a NMHCMM and got to wave 24 before a magic ogre appears behind our lines and took us out in seconds. Ogres push 62million HP at that point. Not easy.

was hoping to report on kobold and higher wave drops :( Drops seems similar in quality to aqua at same levels.

Did a NMHCMM and got to wave 24 before a magic ogre appears behind our lines and took us out in seconds. Ogres push 62million HP at that point. Not easy.

was hoping to report on kobold and higher wave drops :( Drops seems similar in quality to aqua at same levels.

Insane is dropping perfect kobolds on awesome rates

i have gotten perfect towers :D
just not 100 perfect spawn which i dont even care lol as long as 4 towers and if i can upgrade it to 600

^^
Awesome and Cr4p (on the update). Didn't have time to try this last night. I am going to blow a lid if they get nerfed...