Sign in to follow this  
Winterbraid

* Increased Max Level to 100

I tried the game today after weeks of not playing after I pretty much gave up hope and what do I see, indeed it's as the topicstarter stated. With yet another tier of gear, drops are even worse, and I thought droprates had pretty much hit rockbottom. I'll check back in a few months to see if trendy can fix the droprates... something steam workshop users actually have already done...

if only those fixes would work on ranked where they actually matter...

It was said by a developer that they specifically were NOT going to fix the RNG.

And it seems the HP of bosses got buffed by the factor of 2.5x overnight. I guess it's another proof that the only DPS classes that are still playtested are Monk and Barbarian, as they are the only ones that can actually take a chunk out of a 500m HP Nightmare boss.

I'd like at least the DDDK to be updated so that I can fix the class balance for myself if the devs don't care enough to fix it for everyone.

I was wondering why mega-snowman had 100mil hp 2 days ago.... and 500mil hp yesterday.

Turkey still stands around doing nothing, though, and if i stand on some archers, mega-snowman does nothing too.

And it seems the HP of bosses got buffed by the factor of 2.5x overnight.

Seriously now? REALLY?

Hehe - I had to look twice to make sure I hadn't posted this :)

But I'm only at 1,058 hours so it had to be someone else. I guess I'm not alone then.

I've yet to meet anyone or hear about anyone who made a complete ult set by farming it themselves. Everyone has either been mostly store bought or all store bought. I've met and reported those who had obvious ults that were hacked; but even the non-obvious ones make me wonder how some sellers have so many ults to sell when most people who report on the forums find so few.

:) Same for me. Yet to meet anyone who has earned their ultimate sets. Everyone seems to buy their sets with cubes. I have no idea how the hell the sellers get those "perfect ultimate gear". By perfect i mean 1 stat is max-able. I have come across some ultimate gear. Almost all were worse than my trans. Not even a single one had a stat max-able. *sigh*
Guess i AM really a noob huh ;)

The new map looks promising though.

:) Same for me. Yet to meet anyone who has earned their ultimate sets. Everyone seems to buy their sets with cubes. I have no idea how the hell the sellers get those "perfect ultimate gear". By perfect i mean 1 stat is max-able. I have come across some ultimate gear. Almost all were worse than my trans. Not even a single one had a stat max-able. *sigh*
Guess i AM really a noob huh ;)

The new map looks promising though.

There must be very few people out there that have farmed all 4 pieces of an ultimate set. I've managed a half-trans, half-ultimate builder set - which I was lucky to find both tower pieces of the same type!

I know for sure that clever computer experts will know all the item limits, and will be able to create their own items, which look good but legit, and pass all 'item-checks'. That's my theory on how most ultimate sets come about.

Almost 800 hours played now, farmed quite some nmhc boss rushes, survivals and have yet to see my first ult gear drop. I've seen a few sups that were interesting, but I still haven't even got full trans on my builders, since some of the (older) mythical items were simply better. Finding upgrades is almost impossible.

With that, the items that are dropped in the new map have some crazy stats, items that if I would've seen them in a store would get my suspicions. That makes it even harder to find legit, good gear in stores.

Now that I'm thinking about it: does only summoner work to get only gear on the new map campaign?

its funny how devs are making games grindfests.

trendy has been a master of wrecking an RNG system (its broken not as in low drops i mean its physically broken), high neg stat items/deletion of items/massive stat jumps/requirement of multiplayer

Gearbox also is doing the same with BL2 (in their own way)

torchlight 2 is the only game that does rng right
then that same game can be modded if you want more or different things
(you can break the game if you want but no1 cares because its your game)