Sign in to follow this  
M1LLER_T1ME

what was your Worst trade you ever made ?

when i was a wee little noob when it came to prices / DD forum / DD in general, i traded my chicken that i got ( it was clean ) for 2 rocks that wernt even perfect, their stats are 600 in attk/speed/HP but 300 range on one of them and then 500 range on the other . now a days that chicken prolly would go for 5-6 Procks or around 2 cubes it makes me sad thinking about it .... POST YOUR FAIL BELOW !!!

My Earth Arm guards for a few cubes and rocks.

Also, my Isom and a few cubes for a Mega.

What was I thinking.......

I don't think I ever had a bad trade. Maybe that pawnshot I got would be consider a bad trade since I gave up 2 steam saw for it :(

2 cubes for 2 humo eggs this was a time when i got lazy and did not do a price check on how many humo eggs are worth one cube so i went through the forums and found out 2 or 3 humo eggs are worth one all i can say.......................................... FAIL!

I gave the free copy of dungeon defenders I got to my Ex. That was a bad trade. Bad trade. :skeleton:

My original cube for 2 non-perfect rocks. At the time I was desperate to strengthen my builders beyond trans armour!

Never owned a cube since.

I gave the free copy of dungeon defenders I got to my Ex. That was a bad trade. Bad trade. :skeleton:

Nothing is going to beat this.

Capt. Isom for a hacked cat and mana..... Best part was I gave the cat to Classic as a gift before I even knew it was hacked.

I traded my 34 humongous eggs for a Clean Mega, I was new back then and eager and couldnt wait to get 2 more hum eggs, and the guy dropped the mega on the floor because he said that theres a trading glitch so its safer to drop it, and then i noticed when he left that the mega was gone..(he picked it up), my tavern was locked so i didn't think that he can pick it up, but apparently he can..i want to cry just thinking about it..

Talk about a horror story.

When the easter event were on i vendored 2 humo eggs and sold one for 600mil :( ohh and i sold my Cube for a trans set that turned out to be hacked :(