Sign in to follow this  
gnollmar

Best DLC ever!

Great. I always wanted to protect the tavern :)
Also said to Nexus, that it would be a good idea for his tavern mod.

Next Week: Tavern Survival W40

Great. I always wanted to protect the tavern :)
Also said to Nexus, that it would be a good idea for his tavern mod.

Next Week: Tavern Survival W40

I really hope there is a survival mode!
I also want them to extend ALL survivals to W40, would increase the chances of top loot :djinn:

A pet that's a tavern keg that heals and gives mana.. and occasionally blurs vision.

The pet ideas are cracking me up! Maybe the ghost of our tavern keeper? That would be pretty gangster.

And my BFF was saying how cool it would be if the new map involved the outside of the tavern as well. It'd be nice to see what's out there, other than a starry sky and some trees!

The pet ideas are cracking me up! Maybe the ghost of our tavern keeper? That would be pretty gangster.

And my BFF was saying how cool it would be if the new map involved the outside of the tavern as well. It'd be nice to see what's out there, other than a starry sky and some trees!

. . . I did that for a custom tavern once and the general consensus was I quote "Just really unnecessary". I even had a nice back drop of the castle.

I said that would be nice to go outside too... :( am I your BFF?

. . . I did that for a custom tavern once and the general consensus was I quote "Just really unnecessary". I even had a nice back drop of the castle.

Dude that is beautiful!

This is going to be my new desktop background for work when I go in tomorrow. Flawless victory.

Most of the people liked your Tavern. There were 2 or 3 people that disliked it for some reason

Yeah that's true but the ones that didn't like it had fair points about some of the issues it had. It really was far to big. I did eventually end up trimming it down but since I'd started it before the change over to steam workshop it wasn't playing nice about cooking without packing every single texture into the main file. It's still 202mb. Painfully large.

Current project is at 14mb. Vast difference in size, but with the same amount of space added almost, excluding the outside. But that lovely castle backdrop is making another appearance though! :)

That's really a big file ;)

The question about this tavern defense is: Will we have to defend the secret rooms? :) But I don't think so

That's really a big file ;)

The question about this tavern defense is: Will we have to defend the secret rooms? :) But I don't think so

Possibly. I'd imagine those spots would be entry points for monsters though.

That is beautiful man :D

Thank you! It was a lot of fun making that shot. Even though I didn't end up using what I worked on it was worth the time doing it.

This is going to be my new desktop background for work when I go in tomorrow. Flawless victory.

It's been my background off and on since it's creation! :)