Sign in to follow this  
TitoDaddy

Super Events Week 3: "The Guantlet" October 12-14 FEEDBACK

It's the second to the last of PS3's Trendy sponsored events guys. Make sure you sign up for next week's last event as we will end with a bang!

For this week's events, we bring you, "The Gauntlet""

As a reminder to all, the team will only be sending a maximum of two (2) invites per participant. Failure to join the second invite will forfeit the event. Our spreadsheet is always updated and is in real time, this way participants will always have an idea when they will receive an invite.

Updated Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah1JlO4olooOdFdaeFN6bTVwRzFvS3FPVG1xY0JoN2c[[479,hashtags]]=11

Let's keep one thread running for this week's events for participants to post reviews/feedback specifically about event experience, hosts, pets, etc.

Please feel free to post your questions, concerns or you can directly contact our Event Coordinator, Classic22.

If you would like to post thoughts about our upcoming events and what you would wish to see as a reward, please click and visit our Official SUPER Events Feedback Thread

Best of luck to all! HAVE. FUN.

SUPER Events Team

Psst----
Great Event! It wasn't AS challenging as the previous Event, but still somewhat challenging. AS long as you have the right Equiment and Weapon ( Oversized ), it is Easy peezee! As usual, YAY was a great, nice, honest, and well.. Just a good Host :)
Nice Event :)
Now the real challenge is Summit. ._.

I had the unfortunate draw of being paired with players who were totally unprepared. On top of that my host came off very rude by making it clear he had a life and had better things to do. Then for the cherry on top, the pet is a bad@ss huntress animus. This is my first event that I lost and whats worse than that is I lost to someone who doesnt even play DD anymore at all. Whats wrong with this picture.

Not to be off topic but sense this is your second to last event why did you ask for feedback
ps on a side note i really think PS3 events should stay around for a bit longer because you guys suffered so much to get so little and this not so little team has made this game truly great! :)

Not to be off topic but sense this is your second to last event why did you ask for feedback
ps on a side note i really think PS3 events should stay around for a bit longer because you guys suffered so much to get so little and this not so little team has made this game truly great! :)

Thank you for the support, Jorts! :)

To answer your question, the feedback thread is simply for participants to voice any concerns they may have regarding the events. Until there are events, we will always strive to be better in hosting/providing challenges for the community. And the feedback thread is our guide in doing so.

I had the unfortunate draw of being paired with players who were totally unprepared. On top of that my host came off very rude by making it clear he had a life and had better things to do. Then for the cherry on top, the pet is a bad@ss huntress animus. This is my first event that I lost and whats worse than that is I lost to someone who doesnt even play DD anymore at all. Whats wrong with this picture.

Hi beastly. Please pm Classic the specifics if you would like to resolve your issue. Thanks.

Hi beastly. Please pm Classic the specifics if you would like to resolve your issue. Thanks.

i talked to him and resolved it all and classic is letting him do the event Sunday idk whos his host but good luck to him and on a side note it was just a communication on both parties :D

i talked to him and resolved it all and classic is letting him do the event Sunday idk whos his host but good luck to him and on a side note it was just a communication on both parties :D

Sounds good, Eligio! I'll see you tomorrow :)

I lost, didn't get reward
All my friends lost but they got reward
What's up with that?

We're sorry your team lost.

There are several factors for hosts to consider to award a participant. One is, if a participant lost, it's the hosts discretion to give the participants a second try.

Make sure to sign up for our next week's event, for a shot of an amazing event item :)

Abuse will not be tolerated at all. I will always back up my team and as such everyone can take this as a public reminder that if you abuse me or my team, you simply will be removed from eligibility to participate in events.

No excuses.

Thanks to those who do the right thing and voice any complaints the right way.

Great event and hard too. Stupid monk....chittywoman did a great job hosting and the pet is good too. Keep up the good work guys.

Thank you! We hope to see you next week :)