Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Ask Us Anything: 10/17/12 Digest

If you have any question about Dungeon Defenders, Trendy Entertainment or the team, ask away!

What's your favorite pet in DD and why?

(from everyone in the team, I'd love to hear them all, favourite character, map etc)

Jeremy, are the plans for the future of Trendy Entertainment looking good? Do you guys plan to give us a treat such as maybe doing an all week Trendy Friday Fun. So a Trendy Week Fun, for all of your loyal players, that got you originally on the android. Will you guys ever plan on doing something like the version in Dungeon Defenders Second Wave, where you send out your own enemies?

Keep the team questions coming!

Does Trendy ever plan to release more unique modifications such as pet colors or different changes to your tavern?

Will there ever be a permanent storage that only you can see in your tavern? Only accessed in tavern, unlike item box.

Can folders in boxed be updated to include longer names or even different colors?

Will longtime players or forum users (like me :D) get any special benefits or offers in your next game?

Are any more crystal skins (besides the birthday cake) or DLC character skins ever going to be added?

Is there any possibility that you would add an option (perhaps in the secret room) where you can choose your tavern theme, for example using the past holiday themes if you wanted to.
I rather enjoy your tavern themes quite a lot and wanted to see my favorites again to spice up the tavern.
Maybe even have unlocking requirements for using them when they aren't normally on (like beating the holiday challenge associated with it)
Anyway, thank you for this amazing game, please keep making things for it. I've been in love with it since it came out and during the next sale plan to purchase it for my girlfriend haha.

Will the battle for these achievements take place in our regular taverns or a copy of our tavern?
Anniversary Defender
You defended your Tavern against the horde!
Nightmare Anniversary Defende
You defended your Tavern against the horde... on Nightmare!

I am just a bit concerned that items on the normal tavern floor could vanish
When enemy drops /mana drops refresh.
Also the steam nightmare achievement is missing the R at the end of the word defender.

actually, here's a good one

will the Jester DLC (and possibly any other DLC that may come out) ever be added to the "Dungeon Defenders Collection" on Steam? just mostly for those collections people assume that they're getting everything that's in the game

An important topic

I have been playing this game for about 4 months and am now realizing there is a rampant issue of we'll say 'fake' items and mana. Since realizing this I have been doing a lot of reading on the web regarding the topic.

My question to you is, if there is no plan to prevent the possibility of people creating these items (and distributing them via stores etc..) and no clear direction communicated to the users on how to 'identify' these items, how can you conceivably ban people if a person obtains them unknowingly via normal methods (Shops or trades).

As much as a company protects it's games by way of EULA, how as a customer am I protected from actions taken by your company to try and reduce this activity if I am truly not aware of the existence of the problem.

For your next release / game, do you plan to launch on all platforms at once, with equal footing, or do you plan to stay PC first and move to other platforms after launch?

How did the beta test go on 10-6?

Can you estimate a date when we'll become privvy to more details about the next project?

Name every Trendy employee who has at least one item named after him/her and what the item is. :)