Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

DunDef Digest 10/10/12 Discussion Thread

Next week marks the anniversary of Dungeon Defenders, and we're celebrating in style. As our gift to you, we're releasing new content for free! Included in this celebration Steam DLC pack are the aforementioned party hat accessories, a new Birthday Cake Crystal Core skin and a new Birthday Tavern theme!

How can a new tavern theme even be included in something like that in which we can't even control? You guys make it sound like we can swap theme's for our tavern when we can't and probably never will be able to. So it'll eventually just disappear like the rest of them.

Great Update!

Mistywinds looks so awsome!

Always enjoying the interviews!

I'm amazed the new DLC is for free since this message, and i quote from DunDef Digest 7/25/12 Discussion Thread :

"
In other Jester pack news, Etherian Gameland is rechristened. Meet The Kings Game. Experience this gravity-defying living chessboard, along with the Jester, four new weapons and a male Jester costume on August 8.

But wait, we havent even revealed the best part about this pack. Youll be getting all of this for the low, low price of free. Free. One more time: Free."

TE has'nt lost its touch :)

Let's be real everyone, the shards 4 dlc for xbox will never come out.

I have thought the same thing... why pay $10K to update the xbox game when %95 of the legit community moved to the PC? I wonder how many people would actually download shards 4 on the xbox?

I have thought the same thing... why pay $10K to update the xbox game when %95 of the legit community moved to the PC? I wonder how many people would actually download shards 4 on the xbox?
You can probably count how many on your fingers...

Doesn't matter anyway, The way I see it. If you brought it once and you buy it again. You had no real opinion because when you are unhappy with a product you don't buy it again when you were unhappy wit the initial purchase. It just poor consumer logic.

But you probably are right. Most people probably are going to forget. it would be funny if it came out in november or something.

yes happy birthday dungeon defenders

heck of a start

oh and thanks for releasing a dddk for us to play with

the game alone is an amazing value, the dddk puts it among the few

finally, thank you all for all the game, the dlcs, all the hard work, the commitment and dedication you all have shown to the game and to the community, for for all the support, all yes all the fun events you do, its been a hell of a year!

i cant wait to see what comes next!

10/18/2012 discussion thread is pointing to 10/10/2012 discussion thread!

Fixed! Sorry about that.