Weapon upgrade question

I'm not sure how stat scaling works these days, so any help is appreciated. For my Squire; I have a Supreme Tower stick 38/236^, currently 353/500/-150/386. With the weapon equipped, my Towers are 1035/3745/1302/2104. I don't use my Squire for walls, so TowerHP is just durability against Rockets & Poison Balls.

My question; should I max out the hp and speed, or bring range up to a positive (albeit much lower) value? Also, my Towers are almost always on a Buff Beam, does that mean the base range/speed stats become negligible? Any input is welcome, as I'm at a loss for what would be useful at this stat range.

I always max tower atk and tower rate, the remaining goes to hero hp or casting speed. Range for a squire doesn't seem to matter much at all, less so on a buff beam.

Based on this ( http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?81367-Attack-Rate-Scaling-on-Squire-Harpoons&p=673379[[2029,hashtags]] ) - I'd go with tower rate.

I know there is a maximum distance that a projectile will travel before it ends. IDK what it is off hand (and I just did a search but came up empty). For some reason I was thinking 60 units - but I'm not sure. Either CrzyRndm or Dingle would know off hand. But in most cases I find that any tower (excluding traps/auras) on a buff can easily reach out and touch most mobs out there. Not always, but most of the time.

I appreciate the info everyone :) From what I've seen, all Tower projectiles have a hard-cap on effective distance. So in this case, the extra points should be invested in Speed and HP.