A small discussion, tell me what you think!

- Create a pet that boosts XP so grinding out levels doesn't take forever
- create a pet or weapon that gains XP just like the heroes do to level it up
- keep it fresh with challenges. Release some free DLC where challenges are structured like past events so that those of us who missed them can see what they would have been like.
- add the ability to to play any of the challenge structures on any map. For example, imagine trying Death From Above on The Summit or doing No Towers Allowed on Aquanos.
- instead if straight up PVP allow a second player to control the mobs while the first player builds the defenses.
- give us all of the PC character classes.

I stopped playing this game for well over a month, then the patch & sky city came out and I'm back. Haven't bought sky city yet, but I have recently loaded back up and started to play again to see what insane+ was all about. Still on the fence about whether or not sky city wil be worth my time/money.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is the last event ends a week before halloween, so time to plan one might be a bit tight. Not to mention there's really nothing especial they can do, it only works with modes that are already in the game.

I know there is no "Halloween" dlc on consoles. I can think of a bunch of things that consoles can do Halloween related.

I know there is no "Halloween" dlc on consoles. I can think of a bunch of things that consoles can do Halloween related.
Do tell.

As for the other people suggesting fixes and patches, this is NOT for that. As Classic and his team of collaborators have no control of game mechanics.

i say more events because there is no more dlc and no more events so evreyone is going to quit dungeoun defenders on ps3 and there is alot of people on ps3 that is why we need more events

It would be pretty cool to make an event weapon with multiple elements set on it. (Ie fire and electric)
It would probably cling on the remaining console members long enough for you to think of something

I really would like to see armors, but in same time.... we always gonna be stuck with duppers :/ right now, duppers dupes old events weapons, new events pets, and some awesome weapon when they fall in their hands, if we add armors too, then the trade skill will be destroy.... :/ so i don't know... I love the events pets, but right now, i think we got almost all event pet and you return on old types of pet (like zui/kitty) . I would like to see some guardian with more than 20 of boost,i would like to see an awesome fairy with ALOT of heal and heal more than 6 shoot per second,like 8-9 per second, i would like to see awesome pieces of armors who start with awesome stats , i would like to see old event weaps with more upgrade, not all of them, cuz some of them are not really "good" they are just a piece of collection, but like the t-26, it's awesome its hit SOOOOOO fast but its a pre-patch weapon and its have only 40^ , and right now we can have jumbao with over 200^, so its a way better than the t-26. Personally, i keep mine, cuz i love the way its hit fast, but i use my jumbao cuz its hit more. Just make events items could be really usefull, not a piece of collection we will trade because we have no use of it.

Better armor/better weapon for insane+

(When I mean better armor I mean those armor starting at like 50ish not 1-9)

I mean all games I played I could do it by myself on any diffuclty it can go from Cod to crysis to mario to dead rising skyrim, etc
But dungeon defenders is the only game you cann't do all the challenges/map on any difficulty by yourself

I mean all games I played I could do it by myself on any diffuclty it can go from Cod to crysis to mario to dead rising skyrim, etc
But dungeon defenders is the only game you cann't do all the challenges/map on any difficulty by yourself

You can make all maps on any difficulty by yourself if you farm hard and you have a good strategy

I really would like to see armors, but in same time.... we always gonna be stuck with duppers :/ right now, duppers dupes old events weapons, new events pets, and some awesome weapon when they fall in their hands, if we add armors too, then the trade skill will be destroy.... :/ so i don't know... I love the events pets, but right now, i think we got almost all event pet and you return on old types of pet (like zui/kitty) . I would like to see some guardian with more than 20 of boost,i would like to see an awesome fairy with ALOT of heal and heal more than 6 shoot per second,like 8-9 per second, i would like to see awesome pieces of armors who start with awesome stats , i would like to see old event weaps with more upgrade, not all of them, cuz some of them are not really "good" they are just a piece of collection, but like the t-26, it's awesome its hit SOOOOOO fast but its a pre-patch weapon and its have only 40^ , and right now we can have jumbao with over 200^, so its a way better than the t-26. Personally, i keep mine, cuz i love the way its hit fast, but i use my jumbao cuz its hit more. Just make events items could be really usefull, not a piece of collection we will trade because we have no use of it.

The Trade feature isn't already destroyed?lol

And that is semi true if you don't have more than 1 controller then you probably can't get the teamwork trophy on your own. Otherwise I pretty much solo'd the game, you can beat most of it without any help.

I can't for the life of me understand why some of the responses are totally unrelated to Classic's question. Enough of pointing out deficiencies in the game itself. My opinion Classic would be to continue with the events, maybe bi-monthly, or at least monthly, and include a lottery of sorts (i.e. giveaways) that only community members are privy to. That would ensure members would check-in intermittenly. Also, an inclusion, or a separate link, for members playing online, not just online in the community would benefit members looking for active games. I'm sure there are other suggestions that I'm ommitting, but cant conjure up as of this moment. I would like to thank all the moderators for all their unselfish committment to this game, especially you Classic.

Wheres my double EXP. Weekend?We have enough pets,update the old event weapons like a soda with 100^ or a G unslinger with 120^.I loved my Gunslinger pre patch.120^ Event armor would be cool!

wheres my double exp. Weekend?we have enough pets,update the old event weapons like a soda with 100^ or a g unslinger with 120^.i loved my gunslinger pre patch.120^ event armor would be cool!
yea!!! Lets bumrush wall street

it would be cool if you make a thread and see what everyones favorite event items are and the most liked event item you bring back but its better meaning higher upgrades and better stats i think it would be crazy to have a 100^ lazer robot and by bring back i mean do a new event

Events are what keep me on the Forums. So I would say change the Rewards to Weapons and Armour. The Skittles being different Colours was a cool Idea since you had to collect them all, and maybe the Same Could Happen with armour, like maybe there would be some who are handed out a Tower Helmet, while there are some who are handed a Hero Boot. Therefore we would have a scavenger hunt to find the proper Set .. ( I don't know what I said or If it.made any sense, but hopefully you understand what I mean.

Exactly what I was thinking, having a slightly op armour set, and having 4 events, and in each event you get one of the pieces, if you win them all, u get the really good set and if you lose its a hunt for all the other ones.

Have a Community thread where there are no repurcussions for what is said in it. So everyone can freely speak their minds. Mods and Board regulars...I'm sure theres been times where the Mods wanted to say something but they couldn't because of their station.

Like the double experience weekends.

Have the events give rewards like beating the bosses. 1 weapon and 1 piece of armor.

More event pets/weapons/armors with NO Negative stats

Have a choice of a pet,weapon,or armor after beating an event...or at the end of each month having done/and or beat them all give a participation award.

Just my 2 cents and I'm sure there will be others. Just can't think of anything else at the moment.

How about for a few hours every weekend, we get 2x-3x exp. Kinda like what modern warfare does.

This....a lot

Sorry mate, I don't think you quite understand how this works.

I don't work for Trendy and can't produce patches. I can only help with community based stuff.

So who (and how) makes the event pets, weapons and armor?

So who (and how) makes the event pets, weapons and armor?

Event items are sponsored by Trendy Entertainment.

How about for a few hours every weekend, we get 2x-3x exp. Kinda like what modern warfare does.
Sorry, but they can't do that. They already stated they would have to patch in the bonus on the weekend then patch in another one to get rid of the bonus at the end of the weekend.

Whilst I appreciate that we all could do with extra exp, myself and my team can't help with that.

The exp has been noted, but can we please look at things we can do?

I am liking some of the ideas I have seen so far.

Have a Community thread where there are no repurcussions for what is said in it. So everyone can freely speak their minds. Mods and Board regulars...I'm sure theres been times where the Mods wanted to say something but they couldn't because of their station.

Sorry, I just don't see this happening. It would be abused and used for the wrong reasons. :(

Well,

Ill keep this short....its my own opinion and mine alone... but with influence of the community from what i have seen,

I believe that actually just providing information would keep the community alive.... i am one that backs trendy, but here was a massive mistake to just say " no news as of yet" each week... after 5 weeks its like.... well ring them.... email them... show us that your making an effort type thing.

Secondly i think the EU players are very much demotivated at the fact they cannot obtain any form of event item nor participate... i know this is difficult for trendy due to US and EU connectivity issues.

thirdly and some ideas, maybe the mods and devs can come online and invite players to play... normal games just for 1 map or slots of time and then change people, just give people chance to play with them and get to know them have a good laugh!

fourthly, make that last patch that will give people the safety of knowing they are heard... fix the major issues to save on times and memory,

fifthly, dont give in and give people super rewards for events... why is it beneficial for people to get super loot .. in my eyes it encourages dupes

sixthly, tiny tweeks on the exp gain or the exp per level would be great... it really is just a huge effort to level up, IF this cant be tweaked then better levelling of items, it sucks that you have to go from 78-83-90 to equip stuff, why not make all levels? a grading system that correctly put items at levels that suit them.. super stuff 90 and so on...

lastly... encourage people to stay active... try and promote the forums, use facebook and twitter more... maybe run some polls... some freebies here and there... just to keep people interested... competitions on here is always good!

And this was the short version...

:D

PS...yes i know some of these are out of your hands but at least they are seen by people that do have to power :)