Sale for fall or christmas?

Is there gonna be a sale for fall or christmas because.

I'm thinking about buying the 50$ dollar full pack and with all those steam sales (20%-50%-66%)
I would economise for later dlc or another games.

Anyone know?

Unless someone manages to bug Trendy HQ :summoner:, we don't know until they announce their intentions (usually right after it goes on sale...).

If Steam is having a decent sale (ie. event sales), chances are you'll get a discount of some sort

DD was 75% off everything during summer (on two random days, 50% the rest of the time), 50% off during Spring (but not incl. Shards DLC), and 75% off last winter. It's also taken part in other sales for just the base game. I would guess that Fall will 50% (maybe not including Shards again) and Winter will 75%, but who knows. Last year, the Steam Fall Sale was on 11/23.

WARNING THIS POST IS RATED E10+ for Everyone 10+ Alcohol Reference

if you are counting your pennies, and who isn't

steam mega winter sale is coming up later this year

and usually before then they have a number of smaller sales

so sit tight and wait it out ;)

sorry trendy, but $50 for the Dungeon Defenders Collection

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/15481/

is just too much for us poor folk ;)

don't get me wrong its a good start, but why not lower the price a little bit more $39.99, throw in the holiday dlcs in for free... think of it as a birthday gift to the community :)

to make up for it you'all can switch from drinking expensive imported beer to cheap domestic beer.

(this is where the image of domestic beers would have been posted)

and just like with the DD collection you can save even more money by getting a keg over cans and bottles, plus its a lot better for the environment :eek:

Although they haven't said anything specifically, nearly every game is on sale at some point during the steam holiday sales.