Sign in to follow this  
Jimbo!

Ult Pets

Today I was playing some nightmare Karathiki Jungle survival and the host of the game had lots o Utl guardians. How do you get these? Is it NMHC Palantir or from the tavern keeper?

A little light reading on the subject:

Even Supreme Guardians are theoretically impossible to generate legitimately.

Required quality: 84000
Value of a guardian with 495 in all 8 hero stat slots, 100 boost, 100 range, +1 towers boosted and 254 upgrades: around 83300 (Varies slightly per guardian because they each store their boost in a different stat, which gets different multipliers... but still not enough)

Remember that extra upgrades above 254 are rolled after quality is set, so a Transcendent Guardian that spawns with those stats and gets +70 ups from being Transcendent doesn't retroactively qualify for Supreme or Ultimate.

More or less, don't bother looking for a Supreme/Ultimate Guardian, If they even exist, in all likelihood they've been hacked. There is a possible condition which can occur which could possibly generate Supreme randomly, but it's in the realm of "Theoretically possible, but statistically not worth considering" (because range generates in a very high stat range and is forcibly rolled over after quality is determined - it can actually roll as high as the hero stats, but is reduced below 90 after generation is finished. Even with that, the item generation has to be more or less perfect.)

from this post: http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?73080-supreme-or-ultimate-guardians

So... 1 maybe as the 1 in a trillion drop/reward - but lots of them smells like hacker to me. Report it, and let Trendy sort it out.

That might be outdated.. I have seen some in my tavern with like 500 range and good stats elsewhere might make Ulti more possible. Only cats were affected by the range rollover Dingle is talking about in that quote. I think guards can still get up to 800ish range

That might be outdated.. I have seen some in my tavern with like 500 range and good stats elsewhere might make Ulti more possible. Only cats were affected by the range rollover Dingle is talking about in that quote. I think guards can still get up to 800ish range

You'd need several thousand range to get to ultimate. Supreme is barely possible with everything else spawning perfectly. Guardians can possibly make supreme on a technicality...

Any pet without damage in excess of 5k(more like 10k) is going to struggle to make supreme under normal circumstances (see non-BR/Palantir pets)