Sign in to follow this  
kyzuo0310

How to unlock +40 Item Storage increase to 260 slots

* +40 Item Storage increase to 260 slots ... if you achieve a certain in-game accomplishment.

how to unlock that?
which achieve?

===============================
Hardcore Mythical Defender

You completed every mission in the original campaign on Nightmare difficulty without dying. You are a god.

this achieve need only one ppl to play?
may i play with frd to unlock that?

It actually increases it to 270 if you have all achievements. If you really want to go beyond the limit, at a small risk... you can keep trading for more items, and go beyond like 500 items. I don't recommend it, but I've seen it done.

It actually increases it to 270 if you have all achievements. If you really want to go beyond the limit, at a small risk... you can keep trading for more items, and go beyond like 500 items. I don't recommend it, but I've seen it done.

Explain please? Do you mean people actually hacked for more slots, or just including shop/tavern floor?

No, no hacking going on. If you trade stuff to other people or whatnot, I know you can go over the 220/270 or whatever limit. Seen people do it. And yes, you can use your AFK shop for more storage, and the tavern floor as well, but that isn't what I meant.

if I guess it right, you have to get Ultimate defender to get this storage increase. :s

Indubitably, old chap.

Indubitably, old chap.

And it also unlocks the second "secret" place of the tavern.

What a pain D: (Sky'O'Love, I hate you :D)