Sign in to follow this  
Sons Of Anarchy

Question. Clean/Dirty?

Unless I'm mistaken, they usually refer to whether or not the item in question has been upgraded at all. For example, if I had two armor pieces that were exactly the same in every way except one is untouched while the other has been upgraded quite a bit. The first is "clean" while the other is "dirty". Some people prefer "clean" pieces as that gives them more freedom to upgrade the stat or stats they need. I hope this helps! (assuming I got it right myself XP )

What do people mean by this? Clean(All positive stats?) Dirty(Some Positive/Negative?) That's all I can think of. Any help would be appreciated.

I thought clean means unupgraded and dirty part or fully upgraded

The Clean/Dirty is stupid, But I understand why people would want their things new, not touched. Like, would you buy a half eaten pizza?

The Clean/Dirty is stupid, But I understand why people would want their things new, not touched. Like, would you buy a half eaten pizza?

depends on how much you would like for it? ;)

Unless someone upgraded a useless stat (speed) then dirty should be worth more because you put mana into it. I dont like the clean dirty thing either.

If the armor is upped correctly then dirty wouldn't matter. Most of these "clean/dirty" refers to Cubes, Mega, Chicken and event items.

If the armor is upped correctly then dirty wouldn't matter. Most of these "clean/dirty" refers to Cubes, Mega, Chicken and event items.

I don't know about that I always max out resistance and from what I have seen allot of people never touch it

I don't know about that I always max out resistance and from what I have seen allot of people never touch it

If they want the armor as a strict tower piece then resists are essentialy a waste of levels.

Some others just want it fresh even if they would be pumpnig resists any way. I guess as a way to control things more dont know for sure.

For tower it's not needed.

For tower it's not needed.

and that is why things are called dirty if I upgrade some thing you would say its a waste if you upgraded it I would say its a waste it can't take a hit