Sign in to follow this  
Jfoxwell

Time to say goodbye :(

Well guys i have to say goodbye but my run has been fun. While i have only played for four short months i feel like everyone is family. To all the great people who i have met,played with, and even become goodfriends with.!! I just want to say thank for the experiences i have been given while playing this game. I am going to be truly sad to leave but i will always be on the forums to see how everyone is doing. I will miss everyone especially Selah's baconness and playfullness, Titodaddy's always wise words and good advice, Foobears off the wall coments, Classics seriousness but cool inside, and last but not least all my other friends who have made this game such a blast. I will be finishing out my last few favors and trades with friends and finishing the events but after that i will be gone... But i am always just an invite away. I will be on occasionally and the coolest poster i know hitmonchan ... I always liked reading your posts. Thank you again everyone for these experiences i am truly blessed to have met such awesome friends like you:)!
Always your friend Astro/ Justin Foxwell
P.S i will be participating in the last 4 events

Yet another person leaving

Some days I wonder why everyone doesnt just post the same thread at the same time and let the whole website/game die out

Yet another person leaving

Some days I wonder why everyone doesnt just post the same thread at the same time and let the whole website/game die out

Because that would cause some mass suicides

Well guys i have to say goodbye but my run has been fun. While i have only played for four short months i feel like everyone is family. To all the great people who i have met,played with, and even become goodfriends with.!! I just want to say thank for the experiences i have been given while playing this game. I am going to be truly sad to leave but i will always be on the forums to see how everyone is doing. I will miss everyone especially Selah's baconness and playfullness, Titodaddy's always wise words and good advice, Foobears off the wall coments, Classics seriousness but cool inside, and last but not least all my other friends who have made this game such a blast. I will be finishing out my last few favors and trades with friends and finishing the events but after that i will be gone... But i am always just an invite away. I will be on occasionally and the coolest poster i know hitmonchan ... I always liked reading your posts. Thank you again everyone for these experiences i am truly blessed to have met such awesome friends like you:)!
Always your friend Astro/ Justin Foxwell
P.S i will be participating in the last 4 events

Ill miss you buddy.

Aww, Astro, buddy ol' pal!
<3
My emotions about you leaving:

Stage one:

Stage two:

Stage three:

Stage four:

Stage Death:

Well i wanted to say one last thing and that is that im not quitting but taking a few months off on the game itself im going to be playing resident evil 6 for awhile. It comes out tuesday and i cannot wait but like i said im not quitting just taking a long break. I hope this lessons the blow(this is aimed at selah) lol i will miss you guys but hey send me some privete messages so we can stay in contact guys its not all doom and gloom:)!