PC event question

if i signed up how come i didnt get an invite to a game ? i asume lxdreddxl is the mod Dredd right ? i got a friend request from him, i did everything my friend did - sign up for it on forum and everything but i never got an invite or anything . rather confused as to why i didnt get in it can someone explain it ? i signed up for friday or sunday btw if that even matters

Were you on Friday morning?
i was on from 1 pm pst till like 2 am when i go to sleep . i belive they were supposed to be hosted from 10am to pm est which i was on for 7 of those 12 hours and i was on all day on sunday

i was on from 1 pm pst till like 2 am when i go to sleep . i belive they were supposed to be hosted from 10am to pm est which i was on for 7 of those 12 hours and i was on all day on sunday

There was only 3 host for friday. Went through as much as possible. We were gonna do Friday (the people who didn't get a chance) on Saturday but Steam Downtime screwed everything up.

I signed up for Sunday, but never got an invite either

From what I heard only 4 people who signed up on Sunday didn't get invited. :/ So who didn't get invited?

I was watching dp's live stream and I asked him when I can get on and I just joined him. You could've messages one of the hosts next time as a reminder. People aren't perfect. Just a reminder for next time.

if i signed up how come i didnt get an invite to a game ? i asume lxdreddxl is the mod Dredd right ? i got a friend request from him, i did everything my friend did - sign up for it on forum and everything but i never got an invite or anything . rather confused as to why i didnt get in it can someone explain it ? i signed up for friday or sunday btw if that even matters

I am so sorry that you did not get in but what I do not understand is why are you guys waiting until now to say something about it?

We had alot of people this weekend and some of those players either did not bother accepting our Friend Request, accepting them later in the day, accepting them a day or 2 later, or did not accept them at all. You guys could have just messaged one of the hosts that were hosting on that day and they would have run you through at some point or messaged me. I still have some Minish hats left over so if anyone who still did not get in please PM me on here and I will run you guys through. Please keep all event discussions in the event section of the forums, thank you.

Is this the old or new event

There's only been one event so far.. not counting the toxic.