Hello I am soon joining your community I just got Xbox live and I am getting a card to buy the game so I look forward to playing

You are crazy aman, your ps3 broke so you got the pc version now you getting the xbox version. Man you got money to blow. I just hope I never see you complain you brought the game 3 times now. BALLER.

You are crazy aman, your ps3 broke so you got the pc version now you getting the xbox version. Man you got money to blow. I just hope I never see you complain you brought the game 3 times now. BALLER.

its probably his parents money

No I have saved money for 3 years I came to a total of $ 1,236 and I spent $ 157 so ya and I had PC and I already had an Xbox just not Xbox live so ya

No I have saved money for 3 years I came to a total of $ 1,236 and I spent $ 157 so ya and I had PC and I already had an Xbox just not Xbox live so ya
Dude you're like twelve when I was that young I didn't get money at all. Even now I barely make half of that...

Well I get a lot of money from family during my b day and Christmas
That must be why I don't celebrate my birthday and I have to buy people presents for Christmas...

sounds like me and my brother when were like 12 we had like 5 grand collectively. It was cool.