NM Crystal Dimension

Anyone game for doing this level? I've gotten every other achievement and since my usual group doesn't seem to have time time to get on anymore I was hoping to at least get this. I don't even care if it's hardcore or not, I just want the last achievement at the very least.

Characters are:
Ranger dps: 1500/2672/1414/1418 1588/686 (what is with gear not having ability 2...)
Monk dps: 960/1864/270/1312 1166/201 (this guy can use my ranger gear if nenecessary. has a monk wrench with almost 37k ranged)

Summoner: 1039/1228 1582/2252/2070/1208
Auranitiate: 512/280 1975/2000/1959/1460
BuffBot: 301/1193 2287/2307/1738/1405
Traptress: 1364/637 1857/2362/2027/1723
Poontess: tower stats about 1500-1700 (once summoner came out, she got left behind)
Missibledept: sub 1k towers, save 1700 att and 1400 range

So yeah, if anyone wants to do Crystal Dimension, let me know. Really want to at least nab that secret room.

• 3 weeks later...
hey there,
Just saw this, might be too late,
But I was looking for some one to team up with and finish this as well.
Needs a lot of coordination and setup.

I'd help you guys if I had the gear. Unfortunately, I can only bring the Old One down to half his health alone, so I doubt I'll be much help.
That probably compensate for the fact that I am online almost 6 hours every day.

I'd help you guys if I had the gear. Unfortunately, I can only bring the Old One down to half his health alone, so I doubt I'll be much help.
That probably compensate for the fact that I am online almost 6 hours every day.

not dieing instantly usually is more help than anything

Add me. The group I run with and myself can take you through at some point probably. I would definitely go on open and do the Boss Gauntlet Practice and Old One Practice maps. Once you get good at not dying, it will be easier on us.

Steam ID: KeenJammin

well, i really do need to get crystal dimensions nmhc for the room too, i have on nm, but, well, its impossible to solo the boss, i die from those plattforms just too often :P My dps is a jester with pawn shot 16.5M/s also have pretty high tower characters (im doing tower more than dps :P)

I can help on the DPS side Monk with almost 2000 tower boost and 1000 hero boost Stone Thrower Spear with 59k ranged damage and Seahorse with 12k SID yata39

I'd like to help out and get in on this if possible, too. I've got a couple decent DPS characters and a summoner at 3.5k damage. Add me if you'd like. Steam: YeastLord

well, i really do need to get crystal dimensions nmhc for the room too, i have on nm, but, well, its impossible to solo the boss, i die from those plattforms just too often :P My dps is a jester with pawn shot 16.5M/s also have pretty high tower characters (im doing tower more than dps :P)

NMHC is not needed for the room. NM is enough.

wow didn't expect so many replies.
thanks all.
I have all the characters needed with all the proper stats.
But I'll go practice the old one on Open for sure.
Adding people on steam now.