Insane +.............

This difficulty is very hard on lv83 towers, I hope the lv90 characters can survive or else a lot of maps will be undoable. :wyvern:

None of them are going to be undo able, the new items and armor will balance things out, i'd prefer to hard over to easy anyday

The solo ability has gone down dramatically and the 105^ ups armors for level 90 isn't exactly doable because to get to level 90 you have to grind on insane plus for the efficient exp gain imo. I feel like a buff is needed but whateves.

The solo ability has gone down dramatically and the 105^ ups armors for level 90 isn't exactly doable because to get to level 90 you have to grind on insane plus for the efficient exp gain imo. I feel like a buff is needed but whateves.

noooo... you just need to multiplayer :) its designed for more than 1 person i believe.... you should know this my good old elderluck,

if though its an issue, you have my thread already sir! :)

They're not a problem, the thing is anymore, is it's basically setup with towers then run around with huntress/apprentice DPS to kill anything that's a problem, and with the new maps the guns are crazy strong so it's not really that bad. and like the above said, "I'd take hard over easy any day" or something like that I 100% agree with him

noooo... you just need to multiplayer :) its designed for more than 1 person i believe.... you should know this my good old elderluck,

if though its an issue, you have my thread already sir! :)

yea you have to play with others who are active and can hold their own. Simply dps doesn't cut it. I couldn't even keep up with solo ramparts on insane + it just too much to look after.

Has the patch increased the hero points that can be used in one area (ie beyond 120 for hero attack, tower health, etc)? It seems like while upgrades from loot are fine, it would be nice if I'm getting 8+ discretionary points per levelup, being able to have > 120 in tower health in addition to whatever my armor does would be nice.

Has the patch increased the hero points that can be used in one area (ie beyond 120 for hero attack, tower health, etc)? It seems like while upgrades from loot are fine, it would be nice if I'm getting 8+ discretionary points per levelup, being able to have > 120 in tower health in addition to whatever my armor does would be nice.

Ill get this added to the thread

http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?79713-Patch-and-DLC-...-Feedback!

check in to see if it gets answered :)

Well, 3 of my characters went straight from 83-84 after I downloaded the patch, and when I went to spec points for level 84 I noticed there was still a max of 120. So I believe the answer is no, those limits were not raised.

Well, 3 of my characters went straight from 83-84 after I downloaded the patch, and when I went to spec points for level 84 I noticed there was still a max of 120. So I believe the answer is no, those limits were not raised.

Thanks for this info :)

Wow so after 83 all your stats come from level 90 armor since theres no boost?

Looks like I need to get on now lol, insane+ seems fun!

Yea, it's fun for 83 builders; it's gonna be extremely fun for 70 builders.

i'm still disappointed that trendy didn't fix the upgrading bug :/ for example on pc a slice n dice is doing 5k an with 1 upgrade it goes to 6k and with another it goes 6.5k and so on. On console i upgraded the slice n dice from 2583 to 2594 -_- IMO without the proper upgrading percentage, insane+ is gonna suck on the dlc :|

Wow so after 83 all your stats come from level 90 armor since theres no boost?
Yup, that's what I'm gathering. Since the 120 cap wasn't lifted, and the 128 cap for spec'n one attribute probably wasn't changed, we are probably looking at a cap for say.....attack rate too. Meaning....there's only so much we can put into attack rate using the higher upgrade armor until we have to apply it elsewhere.