PS3 wins again

man, i don't understand how a game developer can allow one system to get updated before the other, that's kinda messed up, I got a ps3 but am not willing to buy dlc cause i already bought it all on xbox, just dissapointing to me that i have to wait for xbox :(

man, i don't understand how a game developer can allow one system to get updated before the other, that's kinda messed up, I got a ps3 but am not willing to buy dlc cause i already bought it all on xbox, just dissapointing to me that i have to wait for xbox :(

It's up to Sony and Microsoft when they can release the DLC/Patch, not Trendy since it is in Sony and Microsoft's hands. Sony goes through there certifications faster then Microsoft.

[QUOTE]man, i don't understand how a game developer can allow one system to get updated before the other,[/QUOTE]The game developer has absolutely no control in this matter. They shipped them both off to certification around the same time. From that point, it's up to microsoft and sony to release them. Blame Microsoft for being slow if you're bothered by it. (Sorry if that comes off the wrong way, but they really don't have any control over it)

If I remember correctly, the patch actually went to Microsoft a week or two before it went to Sony.
That should give you an idea just how slow Microsoft is in certing stuff.

Let's not start a console war please.
I'm not trying to, i have DD on both consoles, but i got my ps3 about 5 months after DD came out so all my DLC is on xbox and i was just angered this morning that PS3 got it first again and xbox probably won't get it for like 2 months cause microsoft is taking their damn jolly time with it.

PC finished the race a long time ago didn't you hear?

PC != Console

We don't need to make a console war. The only things that get to XBox earlier are things Microsoft has bought the exclusive rights for.

It is not up to the developer. The developers are at the mercy of the console makers, Sony or Microsoft.

The benefit PC has, is that Steam puts up patches for PC version pretty much as quick as a Steam staff member notices the patch waiting to go live. There have been cases where its taken half a day, so Trendy rang up Steam, and woke someone up, and the patch was posted.

Each platform has its benefits, but is ultimately let down by Sony or Microsoft's patch certification process (and the time it takes).